Jump saddle recommendations? Anyone tried the Silhouette monoflap?

Patterdale

Visit site
Need a new jump saddle. I’m trying a silhouette monoflap next week but it looks uncomfortable..? Anyone got one?
Any other recommendations? What I’d really like is an old style Fieldhouse jump or something but they’re like hens teeth!

annunziata

Visit site
i have a mark Todd mono and an ideal mono they are both amazing for jumping. The mark Todd is like sitting in an armchair. Encase you could not guess I love a mono flap :) Dont write them off as being uncomfortable until you sit in them as they sometimes dont look very comfy. My friend as has voltaire and they don't look comfy to me but are apparently amazing! happy saddle hunting

GoldenWillow

Visit site
Not the monoflap but I did have a Silhouette WH saddle bought new through a saddler. Looked fine but after a couple of rides it was apparent that it was twisted and asymmetric on the panels.

brownhorse32

New User
Visit site
I ride a horse in a Silhouette jump (not monoflap) and it's super comfy and secure. My recommendation is always the Ideal Impala. Couldn't ask for a better fitting, secure saddle. I have the normal and a friend has the monoflap, both are equally as brilliant!

Squidge90

Visit site
I'm another Ideal Impala lover - I've had the double flap and mono. Both great, secure saddles :)

I have the mono for sale now in 17.5 MW/W if you end up looking for one

Frumpoon

Visit site
The twisted asymmetric panels is a common thing, mine had this too and it really affected my mares way of going

I'd always now go for an ideal saddle