Jump X Gr8 idea???

winterhorse

Visit site
Just watched a programme about it on horse&country t.v.
Looks like could be fun.
grin.gif

Henbug

Visit site
watched same programme looked as thought it would be good for getting a youngster out on a cross country course and seeing things like water, ditches etc.

merlinsquest

Visit site
Since a bad fall XC that could have been much worse..... I am very wary of anything 'fixed'.

To me this looks like the ideal alternative
smile.gif
smile.gif

Dont think there are any local to me though!!

carys220

Visit site
I have been thinking about doing this for a while.

I am certain I will never take any horse round a fixed XC course after seeing my friend's pony break his leg and be PTS.

jumpthemoon

Visit site
I've been! I've been! *waves arms*

It was BRILL!! I loved it - it was so much fun
grin.gif
My confidence isn't brill XC but I absolutely loved this - one tip though - have a lesson with one of the course instructors, you'll get more out of it
smile.gif

little_flea

Visit site
I went with my share horse who is a youngster and it was great, we both really enjoyed it. Definitely very good for youngsters and for riders who don't feel confident about solid fences. Go for it!

SpruceRI

Visit site
Great idea....but no one round here ever got to run a competition and it seems to have died a death.

Went to a training day at Plumpton College a few years back. Thought it great though didn't understand the rules!!

And then for the following 2 or 3 years I rang them about the competition they were supposedly holding and they said 'no, not this year'.

Think they still do training, all very well....but I'd like the competition too!