Jumping lessons Wetherby/Leeds/Harrogate

smurf

Visit site
Just moved my horses to Colingham. Looking for somewhere to go for jumping lessons. Either group or private, just want to get out and jump some courses without having the hassle of going to shows

Any ideas? I am not a member of a riding club.

Would prefer indoors if possible. Can't seem to find anywhere that does regular clinics

stencilface

High upon a hillside
Visit site
Angie bell is back in Yorkshire in Kirkby Overblow, I'm sure she would do lessons. There's an indoor for hire in Sicklinghall.

Failing that join nidd valley riding club as they do a lot near you. My mum does the show jumping in the pony club so I'll ask who they use.

Malibu_Stacy

Visit site
Not a lesson but Harrogate RC hire out their outdoor with SJ course in it - and they're happy for you to bring your own instructor with you. I've done that a few times, though it is a bit pricey with arena hire and then lesson price but great course/ surface.

teacups

Visit site
Yvonne Lowther's, near Sicklinghall, will do individual/group jumping lessons, surely? No indoor school, though.

Mr Punch

Visit site
Nicola Sheard (although think she’s just got married so might be McLeish? Now) in Gildersome. Easy to get to as is literally 2 mins off junction 27 of M62. They have a website/Facebook page under Crickethill Equestrian.