Jumping saddles

SilGathien

Visit site
What's the average price for a jumping saddle? Obviously it varies from make to make, but I would love an estimate as it would inform me of how muhc more I have to save
tongue.gif
lol

I like the Ideal Impala 1450, which according to the website, retails at about 980 quid
crazy.gif
- I must save more!

If any one knows of any cheaper and similar models, I'd be very interested to have a look!

Thanks xx

kerilli

Visit site
i've got an Impala on order, and tbh i think, compared to the other xc/jump saddles it is up against, it is fantastic value for money and honestly worth twice as much as it costs. i have tried loads of different ones and it felt best by far, fwiw. it's also super-comfy for the horse's back, thanks to lovely big wide panels, whereas a lot of close-contact saddles really aren't... they're designer for short-term use, just for jumping, not for hacking out in etc too.
you can get a decent 2nd hand jump saddle for £250+, if you know what you're looking for.

ajones

Visit site
just ordered a new one. had a stubben scandica cs (£1000)but he go too fat for it. then had an exselle evo cross country (£850) but hated it from day one . now have ordered a knight rider marshall (£450 from ebay shop £670 in local tack shop) it such a sexy looking saddle.

archie1

Visit site
we got the local saddler to come and make one for us and it cost £600, such a lovely saddle as well and really fits well

ami29

Visit site
The Solution Jumper £1690 new. Best investment you will ever make as you shouldn't need to buy another - ever. Completely flexible design means it can be fitted to any back shape, so very cost effective.
Horses go so much better, they're worth every penny.