Junior BS Class Heights

MorganAN00

Visit site
We have a pony on trial who has previously jumped BS. I have downloaded her record from the website but I have no clue what height some of the classes are? Shes 142cm if that makes a difference.

SCNOVJ - jumped from march - june 2015
SCJP - June 15
BLJS - July 2015

would be so greatful if anyone knows what heights they are... :)

Shay

Visit site
I've done a lot of BS - but can't figure those out! SCNOVJR is likely to be Scope Novice Junior which is 90cm - although the timings suggest these were qualifiers not the final scope class. BLJS is likely to be bronze League Junior section but that could be anything from 70 - 90cm. SCJP Could be the Pony Progressive class at scope which is 1m - but I'm guessing thats what the acronym is. Does it say how many points for each class? Or is this just a clear round?

Be Positive might be along in a minute - I wait with baited breath for a more informed answer!

be positive

Visit site
I've done a lot of BS - but can't figure those out! SCNOVJR is likely to be Scope Novice Junior which is 90cm - although the timings suggest these were qualifiers not the final scope class. BLJS is likely to be bronze League Junior section but that could be anything from 70 - 90cm. SCJP Could be the Pony Progressive class at scope which is 1m - but I'm guessing thats what the acronym is. Does it say how many points for each class? Or is this just a clear round?

Be Positive might be along in a minute - I wait with baited breath for a more informed answer!

I thought you would have answered in full but that does make sense, I am no help it is too long since I did BS with a junior although I will say if it has not jumped BS since 2015 I would want to know why, the fact she has jumped in various classes may have no bearing on how good she is going to be now, so judge the pony you are trying when making your decision.