Juno and Quba still with us!!

koeffee

Visit site
Little Juno is 5 days old now, still small and weak but today had a little buck which was great to see, im having to suppliment feed him as well as mum hasnt got a lot of milk, but he is so sweet, still doesnt like any thing other than mums milk bar! He is still down on his pasterns slightly not putting his toe down yet but im hoping, had a few enema's, im just gratefull for each day with them. Mum was doing ok but today she looks like she is struggling, very lame today, still loving her food, and she is on her foal heat and winking at the boys!! even in her condition!! another day tommorrow, so more hugs for both!!

hobo

Visit site
Sorry to hear that you are having a tough time I must of missed them getting poorly I hope they both improve soon.

ElleSkywalker

As excited as Kitty about to be a bridesmaid
Visit site
Bless, they are both such troopers, everything (including eyes) crossed for them both, that mum is eating well and 'winking' at the boys is surely a good sign? Big (((((HUGS))))) all round :)

koeffee

Visit site
mare has really bad laminitis, vet wanted to put her down 2 weeks ago, as she loves her food and was doing ok i said no, and she was due to foal, he arrived a week later, very weak and small, baby is a star though.

Revena

Visit site
I think you'll find, if you go through Koeffee's threads, that the mare developed it during gestation.
Glad that they're both as well as can be expected. I hope for you that this is a sign that they will go from strength to strength.