Just because...................

deb_l222

Visit site
She's sooooooo old and cute and cuddly and a flippin nightmare because I had to prod her in the night last night just to make sure she was still alive!!

I've had a few days away with the caravan (and the dogs) on the Lincolnshire coast and it's been lovely, apart from the rain of biblical proportions yesterday. For some reason Button has taken to sleeping like she's in a coma and when I woke up to go to the loo, I wasn't sure she was still breathing so gave her a quick prod :)

She is of course fine, just old. The dogs love the caravanning life - it's definitely one of the best decisions I've made in a long time. I love my little caravan :)

Button (the old bird) on the left having snuggles with Rufus

PQN9rAY.jpg

Stiff Knees

Visit site
😍 I thought she was sleeping in front of a mirror, isn't it funny how they echo one another's sleep positions? Mine do it too, it's adorable!

deb_l222

Visit site
😍 I thought she was sleeping in front of a mirror, isn't it funny how they echo one another's sleep positions? Mine do it too, it's adorable!

These two have been together a long time now, nearly eight years and Rufus adored her right from day one. He can be a silly idiot with other dogs sometimes.

They do mimic each other and now Willow has started to join in. Just have to hope these two never mimic Willow's antics!!