Just been into Surrey Pet Supplies...

Mellymoo1

Visit site
in Hersham, and was pleasantly surprised how much stuff they have there for horses. They pretty cheap too - I found a hacking jacket in there for £38.00!!

I could have spent a fortune in there!

No connection, just impressed at their range and they're loads cheaper than most of the tack places round here.

Tempi

Visit site
Ive spent £150 online with them this week
blush.gif

(2 pairs of MT Breeches, cheaper pair of breeches, splint boots, body brush, girth, numnah)
grin.gif

horsegirl

Visit site
I know, Mark who runs it is great. They are always really helpful and have the cheapest feed prices I have found for most things. I was looking at that hacking jacket online this morning. Would it be suitable for in hand showing?

They are also in the process of moving into the building next door which will be much bigger and have a huge horsey dept.

Honeypots

Visit site
That'll be why then..don't often go up that way...will now though
wink.gif

Whereabouts are you all around there?.....sorry I'm nosey
wink.gif

horsegirl

Visit site
Well I am over in virginia water but it is worth the travel when you compare the prices to Chobham rider & Ripley horse & rider. If you are going for something in particular ring or email to check they have it as they have a lot more on the website than they have in stock.

Mellymoo1

Visit site
Hi horsegirl - The hacking jacket was quite nice, although probably not heavy enough material if you're gonna use it a lot, but for £38 you can't go wrong. Was a nice fit too! I should imagine it would be really good for inhand showing.

Mellymoo1

Visit site
I'm in Byfleet, but Surrey Pets is a 5min drive from work. Very handy if you run out of fly spray and need to make a lunchtime dash!!

lillie07

Visit site
You are all scarily close to me
grin.gif
Surrey Pet is about 2 minutes form my office....

I don't really go in there because of the reptiles but I do send OH with a shopping list
smile.gif
My favourite tack shop round here is Chobham Rider, but also go to Rokers, Buttons and One Stop for bits and bobs
smile.gif

Mellymoo1

Visit site
I mainly use Rokers, sometimes Frosbury's - they have a lot of stock there now as they did a refurb. Chobham Rider is way to pricey for me!

mizzhonesty

Visit site
bragglesby you must live extremely close to me im in byfleet too! would you mind pming me direct instructions from byfleet? im rubbish at map reading but know the local roads well so would be able to get there from directions.

bladybear spragg, i think its don?! owns silvermere and his daughter now runs it, believe the one who ran the shop moved devon way?! still have my hat that i brought from him at HOYs at wembly and he gave me extra discount on it
laugh.gif

Honeypots

Visit site
[ QUOTE ]
Shame Spraggs is no longer in Byfleet as that used to be great too!

[/ QUOTE ]

yeah he moved to Silvermere and then away eventually. I remember his shop in Walton. It was the size of a shoe box.LOL...

Mellymoo1

Visit site
Frosbury's is about two minutes down the road from Rokers, I think its Gravetts Lane on the way to Guildford. Its mainly a feed merchant but they also do tack.

emma_lg

Visit site
Oh no...didn't think about Surrey Pet Supp being on line...that will be lethal then!!! I live nearby and find it really handy as it is let alone the chance to go online and find things that I don't even need!!!
grin.gif

EmmaChal

Visit site
Look, I've had enough of people posting re: tack shops with very cheap retail prices and then mentioning they have a website-it only means I feel duty bound to go and seach for them on goggle and it really isn't doing my bank balance any good-would you please stop....
wink.gif

wells1

Visit site
I know how you feel I am finding it hard to stop myself looking for these tack shops, I already have loads of stuff i dont use, but will come in handy. one day.