Just been told....

hunting mad

Visit site
That the horse i have for sale is too cheap,and thats why he is not selling.
He is 15 hh cob x 5yr old gelding,who has hunted and hacked with my son.
I have him advertised at £1500

coffee1

Visit site
This is basically what I was looking for when I was looking earlier this year. Ones for a similar price I unconsciously skimmed over assuming there is a reason for the price. I would put it up £2500 if he is safe etc and accept a lower offer?

Maddie2412

Visit site
i reckon you could get 2 for him but dont think your that off!! market is still ***** though... sounds nice type :) xx

hunting mad

Visit site
He really is lovely,and very kind and genuine.....but he is still only 5 and still a little green,hence why i have put him at where he is.

Enfys

Visit site
Re-advertise at 2K, most people expect to a bit of bartering anyway so perhaps that will work.

Catch 22 isn't it? Too pricey and people look you over, too little and they assume the worst, you can't win sometimes.

Good Luck.

indie999

Visit site
He sounds too low but I agree that you need to raise it nearer £2k but no more he is green and I am looking for a more experienced horse just like your type and am expecting to pay £2-3K but nearer 2 for hacking.

There are a lot of this younger ones around more than the experienced ones. Good luck

hunting mad

Visit site
Re-advertise at 2K, most people expect to a bit of bartering anyway so perhaps that will work.

Catch 22 isn't it? Too pricey and people look you over, too little and they assume the worst, you can't win sometimes.

Good Luck.

No....you certainly cant win!!!
£2000 seems alot for a young horse,that has no comp record,but there again.....maybe im tight!!!:rolleyes:
Im not in to much of a hurry to send him on....i dont need him,but dont mind him staying!!;)