Just been very naughty....

Parkranger

Visit site
and went to see this little girl....
puppy.jpg

How cute is she? Now please tell me that I'm being stupid!

Parkranger

Visit site
She's 11 weeks and is just near to where I live.

I'm just worried about maybe being out of the house for the day (although I'd get a dog walker if I was) but I'm equally worried about rehoming an older staffie as they're so loyal to their owners and I don't want a distraught staff on my hands.

She latched herself onto me while I was there and the other dogs were trying to eat me and she was so lady like it was cute. By no means the runt of the little (she was bigger than the two boys) but very friendly and not 'attached' to the other dogs like the boys were.

I guess atleast a puppy can learn our way of life and I am working from home more and more now.

Parkranger

Visit site
ahhhhhh stop it you're supposed to be talking me out of this!

I'm hoping that with both horses gone, and if the economic climate picks up, that I'll be able to start my business next year.....which would be great!

Shipley

Visit site
I work from home and have my dog with me if I am staying away my in laws look after her for the day. You can always find a way!!!!

Parkranger

Visit site
Oh no, she's said that she wants to wait until the house is sold before she rehomes her....think she's being a bit silly as she'll have to rush into another home then but it's obviously her call.....not sure I can wait 3/4 months!

Bess

Visit site
You could point out that houses probably sell better without dogs in them as viewers/potential buyers might well not like dogs.
cool.gif

Parkranger

Visit site
Maybe it's just not meant to be?

I've decided not to mention to dogs for a month now - not long to wait is it?

Going to find a decent breeder and try and get something a few months old.

Having said that I'm praying that the little girl in this post is still avialble then - told the guy that I have to go away for work for a month but am really interested in her. She's 12 weeks old so he obviously isn't shifting them quickly!

Fingers crossed she's still around in a month!