Just booked Horse Camp

Asha

Visit site
Thought id post in here as all you locals would appreciate why Im so excited ! Just booked to go to horse camp in September at Somerford:D

Went a couple of years ago, and ended up taking my daughters pony, as my mare went lame. I have to say, at first felt a little awkward:eek:, but had a fab time on him.

This time, well i will be spoilt for choice. Have my mare, who is now sound, and just coming back into work after having her foal. Im hoping she will be OK, as i know her inside out, and although wouldnt be jumping big, i would be relaxed and have a great time.

If shes not ok, will have a choice of the daughters horse, who has great paces, and a huge jump. That could be fun:eek: Or, if i have my seriously big brave pants on, could even take my 4 YO.:eek: He will be 4 1/2, so could be good experience for him, and possibly amusing for everyone else

There are places left........... :D

karen_c

Visit site
I was looking at that camp just the other day. If you're thinking about taking your 4yr old I guess I would be ok to take my 5yr old along too, we could join you in providing the entertainment! :D

Asha

Visit site
I was looking at that camp just the other day. If you're thinking about taking your 4yr old I guess I would be ok to take my 5yr old along too, we could join you in providing the entertainment! :D

Thats a great idea. We could do the farm ride too, and see who makes it back still on the horse !!:D