Just captured the moment

Paint Me Proud

Visit site
I had to share this photo with you as it is quite possibly the best photo I have ever taken of my boy. Simply because somehow i managed to capture the moment that seems to typify his whole character perfectly. He's a gentle loving dog, and true best friend.

This is Loki - 2 1/2 year old Large Munsterlander

Loki300111jpg.jpg

Pix

Visit site
Wheeeee! Another Loki owner! My lad shares the name (do you ever get other dog owners asking the name on walks and saying 'Oh! Lopey, that's a nice name. Lopey? Come here, *tickles Loki* good boy Lopey.' Like he's Lopey the darned loping-around-loping-type-fluffy-critter! Or is that just my atrocious Cheshire x Yorkshire accent? :p :)

Your Loki appears most handsome and wise. Lovely boy :)

Paint Me Proud

Visit site
Wheeeee! Another Loki owner! My lad shares the name (do you ever get other dog owners asking the name on walks and saying 'Oh! Lopey, that's a nice name. Lopey? Come here, *tickles Loki* good boy Lopey.' Like he's Lopey the darned loping-around-loping-type-fluffy-critter! Or is that just my atrocious Cheshire x Yorkshire accent? :p :)

No, with my brummie accent he gets called 'Lukey' whenever i tell people his name - either that or Lucky.

I have just found out today that my wok are allowing me the day off to show Loki at Crufts this year - woohooo!!

Pix

Visit site
No, with my brummie accent he gets called 'Lukey' whenever i tell people his name - either that or Lucky.

I have just found out today that my wok are allowing me the day off to show Loki at Crufts this year - woohooo!!

We've had a few Lucky moments too :rolleyes:

Good luck at Crufts! :)

Cinnamontoast

Fais pas chier!
Visit site
I'd be framing that one. Was it a posed pic or snap? I can never get a decent picture of mine, who are obviously the most gorgeous springers ever! I tried for half an hour last night and finally got one of Zak that isn't ugly!

MurphysMinder

Visit site
Now why can't I get pictures like that, think mine are all camera shy:p. What a lovely head he has. At the risk of encouraging competition you should enter that pic in the calendar competition. :D