Just for fun lottery spend

Visit site
I got an email!!!!!!! Telling me I had won a prize!!!!!!!!

I won £3 on the Thunderball! So at least I can get another Euromillions ticket for thw £122 million roll over!

LaurenBay

Visit site
Oh I love this game!

The very first thing I'd do is quit work, then go pay my parents mortgage off. Then I'd buy them a house abroad (they are planning to emigrate anyway) I'd buy me and partner a house. I'd set my own business up, something like a Doggy day care centre. I'd probably give loads away to charities and close family and friends. Horsey wise, I might get another Horse (no amount of money will bring my Ruby back though :() and I am not sure I can find another Horse as awesome as she was.

twiggy2

Visit site
The first thing I would do is have a day off work and spend most of it in a steam room, have physio and massage to ease the aches.
The next thing...buy some coal (in fact that is my next job today)
Then sort out something warm to live in, get a lorry converted or similar.
Get financial advice, use some of the money to help close family that need it and that people.

Fransurrey

Visit site
At the moment I think I'd just transfer it to the vet's account!! Keep a bit back for my new horse (if I ever find one that isn't a million pounds) and a decent 4wd with no electrical crud on it. Oh and a cat sanctuary.

alexomahony

Visit site
Oh I love this thread.

Family:
Mum and Dad and my brother would get large sums each so they'd never have to worry again. Wider family would also have mortgages paid off/houses bought so that they could be comfortable.

Horses:
I'd buy land and have a house and yard built - neither would be large or excessive, but they would have the essentials to make life as easy as possible! There would certainly be wash bay, solarium, huge indoor with SJs at one end and room for flat work at the other, and outdoor with inbuilt XC fences, ditches, steps and water, a XC field (defo not excessive right?!) I'd have grooms for the morning jobs but not for every job - I like to do them myself... and with no work I'd have time! :eek:

Car:
I'd do my lorry test and get a nice 6t lorry plus something small and easy as a day to day car. I'd also buy a few Street KA's in good condition and store them as I'm sure they'll be classics one day.

Charity:
On my land, I'd also have a rescue center that would take in any animal needing it. We would rehome where able.

Tarragon

Visit site
I'd buy the land up for sale locally, about 800 hectares, build a house, get some conservation grazing Exmoors in, buy some nice Fell ponies and start breeding. Make some all weather surface tracks around said land and build a field archery course and permanent Polish track and open up another area for dog sports-tracking, bikejor etc.
Sounds like my sort of plan though I would substitute Highland ponies for the Fells :)
What is a Polish track?