Just Found my Dream Horse..

x_Hannah_x

Visit site
**Drools**

I like, I like ALOT..

http://www.alemany-bird.co.uk/sale/deseado.htm

Altho the video and description wont work...
frown.gif

Opinions?
laugh.gif

Bri

Visit site
All I get is this -

This page has been called with an invalid parameter : gonew Should be of type 'num'

confused.gif

Dotilas

Visit site
he is lovely. Doesn't look to happy being ridden though.

incase you can't see the description:

Born 15/01/11, Bay gelding, 16.00 h.h, by Novelero XVII out of Dermica.

Novelero XVII, Magnificent bay Stallion, of the famous Stud of Don Guillermo Bautista Vich, descending blood-lines from Jose Luis Escalera, Antonio Miura, and Yeguada Militar and the Duke of Alburquerque.
Novelero was the overall Balearic champion of the breed and best movements and functionality in 1997.
His father Faraon XXIV was also overall champion in Spain in 1.991, and descending from very famous horses like, Vinatero III, Jecomias and Agente.

Dermica, grey mare, descending bloodlines from Yeguada Militar and Romero Benitez,

Her grand father is Leviton, The best mover from The Military Stud, She has fantastic conformation, excellent movements and paces.

Deseado CXXVI is a beautiful bay gelding with fantastic temperament, good looks, and extravagant good movements.
He is a highly intelligent Horse and is already going fantastically well in the Manege,

He has a very serious aptitude to work and with a great facility to learn, and has a tremendous potential in the world of Classical riding and Dressage.

He has already competed and was the reserve 2005 Dressage champion of Sencelles in Mallorca

Many of his parents can be found in the Pure Spanish Horse book of merits.

grin.gif

It's only somewhere between £6995-£10045!
smirk.gif

I've got that much in my back pocket!

[i wish]

SirenaXVI

s17.photobucket.com
Hmmmm having watched the video, I think he is typical of those horses trained in spain - sadly they concentrate more on tricks and forget the basics
frown.gif
That halfpass is more of a sideways shuffle (which is typical of a spanish trained horse). The rider also looks as though he is relying a little too much on his hand aids and the horse is tense (again typical) and not truly off his leg
crazy.gif

Sadly it has just confirmed my adage 'never buy a horse ready trained from spain'
crazy.gif
crazy.gif
crazy.gif

Weezy

Visit site
LOL Kat!

Cant say that the OP's horse jumps out at me, looks tense (oh, rather like mine then) and I agree with Sirena on that - look at my boy, 10 months on and he is only JUST deciding taking rein forward isnt going to cause a total mental breakdown!