Just Gotta Say..

Midlifecrisis

Visit site
What a fabulous morning hack - this weekend is a year anniversary since I joined this particular yard and we had a celebratory ride out together..it was glorious hot sunshine - dappled shade in the woods - canters in stubble fields and even a splash in the shallow dam..one of those glad to be alive days. The radio weather people ruined it a little by saying this is the last day of summer...but cue music " I feeeeel goooood ". Just had a coffee and a bite to eat and now returning to yard so daughter can play with her pony for a few hours whilst I tidy tack room and hay barn. Anyone else had a lovely day..Ill be back online later.

Tess Love

Visit site
I went for a lovely hack yesterday down an old railway line, stopping at a pub for a shandy and a packet of crips and like you had a "this is what life is all about moment" back to work on Tuesday and gong to miss the long lazy days and ponies so much.

Emmac82

Visit site
Sounds lovely, love hacking out on a Sunday morning. I had a lesson this afternoon on my share horse and cantered her for the first time (last time I cantered any horse must've been a yr ago) :) Doesn't sound like much to most riders but I'm soon happy with our little achievement!

Midlifecrisis

Visit site
I went for a lovely hack yesterday down an old railway line, stopping at a pub for a shandy and a packet of crips and like you had a "this is what life is all about moment" back to work on Tuesday and gong to miss the long lazy days and ponies so much.

We don't have those type of pubs where I live now...wish we did tho that sounds great!(toilet breaks at my age are also a bit of a boon!)

Midlifecrisis

Visit site
Sounds lovely, love hacking out on a Sunday morning. I had a lesson this afternoon on my share horse and cantered her for the first time (last time I cantered any horse must've been a yr ago) :) Doesn't sound like much to most riders but I'm soon happy with our little achievement!

Well done you - it takes courage to push yourself past a "blockage" you should feel proud of yourself!