Just sat my trailer test........

ROG

Visit site
Can anyone imagine what would happen if what that instructor said about insurance was true ........ No DSA driving tests could be done !!

Driver insurance whether by a driving school or an individual does cover any passenger (that's the third party bit) and the DSA examiners have their own insurance as well

I tried to find another reason before I came out with such a bold statement but cannot find one

Hollie15

Visit site
Thanks ROG. My dad wants to send him an email but I don't think it's worth it! I was trying to argue that point but had him and the wife arguing me so just tried to end it and leave! So my insurance covers me and trailer and examiner insurance covers them to be sat with me and supervising me. X

ROG

Visit site
Thanks ROG. My dad wants to send him an email but I don't think it's worth it! I was trying to argue that point but had him and the wife arguing me so just tried to end it and leave! So my insurance covers me and trailer and examiner insurance covers them to be sat with me and supervising me. X
I would love to contact them so perhaps you could email me their details to my spare email address .... advanced.driving@live.co.uk