Just seen Lee whinging on the Midlands nesw

cruiseline

www.ipcmedia.com
From a completely impartian viewpoint!! Remember each judge has a completely different viewpoint from the other judges.....and remember you need to look at the judges scores for all competitiors....if one judge is consistently lower than the others that is fine. It is when one riders score by one judge is "out of character" that you need to start worrying!!

Here are the score for all judges

http://www.london2012.com/externalparamodules/EQ/pdf/EQX212101_C73DD.pdf

splashgirl45

Lurcher lover
Visit site
i am another one who saw an unlevel horse in the first half of the test and i was very surprised how high his mark was and wonder what the other judges were seeing that i wasnt.. however i am amazed at his riding especially considering how disabled he is and feel sad that he is being picked on even though he has perhaps bought some of it on himself but not admitting that gentleman was not quite right on the day. the winner was amazing and i dont think lee could have beaten him whatever he did. what a shame that channel 4 did not give equestrians the same importance as the other sports, i would have liked to see the other tests to get more of a feel for the events,surely they could have made them available online!!