Just to let you all know ;)

**Vanner**

Visit site
Avon skin so soft is half price at the mo - stock up on it now!

The bath oil makes fantastic flyspray (when emulsified and diluted) and the dry oil is excellent on it's own. You need the 'fresh' version.

Just thought I'd let you all know :D

**Vanner**

Visit site
Vanner can you explain more on the fly spray please? X

I mix it:

• third of a bottle of avon SSS bath oil,
  • 1 cup cider vinegar,
  • a squirt of baby shampoo or a few drops of washing up liquid (this works as an emulsifier to make the oil mix)
  • water to make up to trigger spray bottle (i use an old coat gloss bottle)

Shake each time to mix before use - it is fantastic!!!

You can add a few drops of other essential oils such as citronella - but you don't need to.

hest

Visit site
Huge thanks Vanner - I've just bought 11 bottles from the Avon site at half price and so saved myself the p&p aswell. What a bargain!

Blitzen

Visit site
I got ID'd at the co-op buying apple cider vinager! Ridiculous, as aside from the fact that I'm 24, I said to the girl "You do know this is just vinager, right?", she looked at me like I was stupid and said "its been flagged up on my screen. It says 'Cider' on it, see?"

... OMG

Words fail me!

Polo*Pony

Visit site
Avon skin so soft is half price at the mo

I mix it:

• third of a bottle of avon SSS bath oil,
  • 1 cup cider vinegar,
  • a squirt of baby shampoo or a few drops of washing up liquid (this works as an emulsifier to make the oil mix)
  • water to make up to trigger spray bottle (i use an old coat gloss bottle)

Brilliant - thanks so much Vanner! Have heard about SSS before but didn't know how to make it up - have stocked up now it's half price and will be following your mixture soon as it arrives! (Plus, just HAD to treat myself to a new pink nail varnish to take me over the £20 to get free shipping... :D)

The-mad-cat-lady

Visit site
I take a bottle on hols with me..its an excellent mossie repellent...
I also now an army mum who sends it out to her lad in afgan to use as a mossie spray..