Just to say thanks to all of you

Taboo1968

Visit site
Have just got in after a long day at the yard and logged on, to find all your messages etc in my previous post "Very Sad Week"

Thank you all so much for your kind words and thoughts and to all of you who also lost horses this week ((((((((((((((((((((((((HUGS)))))))))))))))))))))))))))))

I have decided that I am going tomorrow to compete and have had a fairly good day today with a few "moments" I just hope that tomorrow there wont be any "moments" during the tests where I'll dissolve into a puddle of tears. Will let you all know tomorrow how it goes, good or bad! But thanks once again for all your lovely words....

BTW I've emptied my PM's now!

JGKJ

Visit site
Thats great news that you are going to compete, well done. Your mare would have wanted you too.

Everyone who has lost horse suddenly will know how you are feeling, i know i do!

Ash the arab

Visit site
Its was sad to read of your loss - as it is to read of anybody losing their horse.
Having the ability to help an animal when it needs us is the best thing about being an owner, even if having to pts is the kindest thing to do. We all do what is best for our furry friends, and you are no exception.
I hope you have a great day today, and good luck. XX