just to say...

TalaveraII

Visit site
au revoir.

I haven't really got into HHO since the switch, and I'm getting a little tired of the board and certain themes which seem to be running through it - read into that what you will.

I know it's another the minority / the majority aspect - it's only a few members that I'm gettin a bit :mad: :( with [trying to convey exasperated and upset by?].

So I shall be disappearing from the HHO ether, just incase anybody noticed I wasn't posting...:rolleyes:

mrussell

Visit site
aw mate, thats such a shame. I dont post on here much anymore just because I dont get time but its a useful place to find information so dont disappear completely.

Good luck for your season. Youve lots to be HUGELY proud of and hugely excited about.

See you on facebook xx

VRIN

Visit site
Its a shame someone else is leaving but I know what you mean about this new look forum.. it seems to have lost something in the 'upgrade'

Saf

community.webshots.com
Have to say been the same since the switch:confused: Have turned into more of a lurker, did post one post asking for advice and got 1 reply and when I do have time to venture on to the other boards seem full of arguments.
Good luck with your season:):D

Wilbur_Force

Visit site
Totally agree - timing is everything on the forum now and replies are few and far between. I loved the old forum, but don't like the way that old threads keep coming back to the first page! :(

flyingfeet

Visit site
Totally agree - timing is everything on the forum now and replies are few and far between. I loved the old forum, but don't like the way that old threads keep coming back to the first page! :(

Erm Click on your name in top right
Go to "User CP" top left ish
Under Settings & Options > Choose "Edit Options"
3rd option from the bottom "Thread Display Options"
Change to "Linear Newest First"

So how many people dislike the new forum because they haven't worked out how to to use it yet??? :D

There are many more options - like a pop up box when you get a new IM. So you old fuddy duddies perhaps just spend a little time faffing with the options

I personally like change and new challenges and buttons to push, but then I'm a glass half full kind of person!! :p

Just to add I am blissfully ignorant of the bitchiness on this forum because I don't go in the soap box, plus I am soooo unpopular that no one bothers sending me any tetchy messages (or I'm so nice, but probably not.....)

Last edited:

KatB

Visit site

So how many people dislike the new forum because they haven't worked out how to to use it yet??? :D

There are many more options - like a pop up box when you get a new IM. So you old fuddy duddies perhaps just spend a little time faffing with the options

I personally like change and new challenges and buttons to push, but then I'm a glass half full kind of person!! :p

Just to add I am blissfully ignorant of the bitchiness on this forum because I don't go in the soap box, plus I am soooo unpopular that no one bothers sending me any tetchy messages (or I'm so nice, but probably not.....)

Lol! I do agree a lot of people seem to have disappeared :(

Good luck L, I think time away from here can benefit everyone for a while :)

brushingboots

Visit site

CotswoldSJ you little genius! :D :D :D

but agree L, will miss your posts :(

LEC

Opinions are like bum holes, everyone has one.
www.youtube.com
See I have changed that but then it changes the format of the posts and the newest comes up first which is quite annoying.

FigJam

teamhopalong.blogspot.com

I must have been doing something wrong on the old forum as I didn't notice any change in this respect- the most recently replied to topics always bumped up to the top for me, even before the new forum switch. I always prefer this as you can see the most recent discussions. It doesn't take too long to click through the next couple of pages to see all other threads.

It does seem a lot quieter though on CR, I'm hoping once we all recover from "The Big Change" ;) it will settle down to normal and we'll have plenty discussion, reports and banter. :)

Festive_Felicitations

Visit site
I'm sorry that you are going, I have enjoyed reading your comments in discussions and the advice you have given people. It has always seemed rational and logical and I'm sorry some people have driven you away.

I agree that the new forum leaves alot to be desired, but hope you come back form time to time even if it is just to let us know that you won Badminton or some such ;)

Good luck for the rest of the year!

PS CotswoldsSJ - I shall give that a go, thanks for the tip!

MegaBeast

Visit site
You'll be missed, fwiw I'm sure I wasn't the only one who noticed you went in Feb and then re appeared only recently. Good luck for the forthcoming season, will be following your progress with interest on fb