Just watching jennifer saunders and....

miss_wilson

Visit site
she is travelling Jack with the rear doors on her 511 closed??
I always leave them open with the front windows open?
does anyone else close them???

guido16

Visit site
I travel one of my who mares needs the front top door open that a lot of people think is horrendous.

I suppose, each horse to its own.

miss_c

Visit site
I thought law stated you were supposed to have all windows closed apart from the small sliding ones for ventilation? I may be wrong as I won't use a trailer.

millimoo

Visit site
We travel with the door shut at the rear on the side that the horse is traveling.
Front door is always shut, with ventilation windows and roof vent open.
If it's very wet, both rear doors are shut.

guido16

Visit site
I thought law stated you were supposed to have all windows closed apart from the small sliding ones for ventilation? I may be wrong as I won't use a trailer.

Windows aren't doors.

Don't know the law but have to say, my mare has claustrophobia so always needs top door open. Otherwise, falls on her big fat bum. With door open, she is happy as larry! Rest of horses travel normally. Just her.

Ludi-doodi

photobucket.com
I used to be horrified that people drove with rear trailer doors closed but it occurred to me that horses in lorries are pretty much closed in. Roof Top vents in trailers probably offer as much ventilation as lorry windows/grills.

miss_c

Visit site
Windows aren't doors.

Don't know the law but have to say, my mare has claustrophobia so always needs top door open. Otherwise, falls on her big fat bum. With door open, she is happy as larry! Rest of horses travel normally. Just her.

Sorry yes, by saying windows I meant the top doors! Don't and won't use a trailer so not 100% on terminology lol!