Just when I thought things could not get any worse...

Booboos

Visit site
F comes in from the field missing a shoe, we are completely snowed in now and I give up!

I think I am going to crawl under my duvet and stay there till May.

charlimouse

Visit site
Mine came in minus both his front shoes!!!!! Ive been trying to get hold of my farrier for over a week to come shoe him, so wasn't really surprised. I am also completly snowed in, and just heard on the news it is set to continue. I'm getting sooo annoyed!!!!!!!!!

chestnut cob

community.webshots.com
At least you've been able to get yours turned out. Still daren't walk ours across the expanse of ice at the yard *grumble grumble moan groan*
mad.gif
wink.gif

Whereabouts in Shrops are you? We've got a real blizzard going on out of the window, just glad horse in on full livery tomorrow so I don't have to venture out in it!

Mike007

Visit site
Growl! Growl!,sod this for a game of skittles,I,m going to hibernate. Somebody PM me in spring...........Mike stomps off int his cave....
frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif

lindsayH

Visit site
"and cows"

hahahahaha!

Beat this. Woke up to find water streaming down the bedroom wall, raining from everywhere on the ceiling and pouring out of the light fitting. Went downstairs to find the same thing happening in the hall, kitchen and breakfast room and already 2 inches on the floor. Then the electricity went bang. My whole house looks like the amazon basin! The horses only have the small amount of water that was left in the system, one of them came in hopping lame and the car is trying to give up on me. The water is now off but still 6 inches to drain down from the loft floor. Bloody weather! Really have had enough now...