Kate Peckham - physio Sussex?

Doublethyme

Visit site
Anyone know if Kate Peckham, physio based in Sussex is working at moment. I believe she was on maternity leave at one point but I'm trying to get hold of her unsuccesfully and wondered if she is still off work.

If so any recommendations, vet suggested Jenny Hadland. Unfortunately my youngster wrenched her shoulder and neck muscles overnight in stable, god knows how and after vet treatment now needs some physio as she's very and unusually touchy and stressed about any contact like grooming.

Scarlett

Visit site
I believe she is still on maternity leave, unfortunately. We are having to use someone else while we wait on her coming back... She did give me a number of someone she recommended while she was off but I'm not sure where it is, I'll have a look...........

sam72431

Visit site
I used Jenny Hadland and if I'm honest I wasnt too impressed, I use Sam Buckley and she is very good, I have recommended her to alot of people and all have been impressed! I can pm you the number if you want?

Sussexbythesea

Visit site
Kate recommends Lynsey Rhodes but she is out of the area and I think very busy with her own clients plus those of Kate's. Had to book far in advance and difficult to get hold of. I thought she was good though. Her number is 07967 971693.

Doublethyme

Visit site
Thanks all. Will investigate recommendations. I have used Roseanne Haggerty McT Chiro with good results, but this is an insurance claim through vets and vet wants a chartered physio.