Katie Price at Olympia

PippiPony

Chocolatier and Greyhound lover
Visit site
Extract from Eurodressage
Katie Price (aka Jordan) fans will be delighted to hear that she is attending this year’s Olympia, The London International Horse Show (16th – 22nd December 08).

Glamour model Price will be at the show promoting her new equestrian clothing and horsewear range, KP Equestrian, with product signings on Wednesday 17th, Friday 19th, Saturday 20th and Sunday 21st December.

http://www.eurodressage.com/news/dressage/europe/2008/gbr_katieprice.html

MissDeMeena

Visit site
Some alright pics of her in that link, not looking quite as novicey as in some of the others, infact the extended trot pic looks pretty smart (apart from the horse being over bent, but lets not get picky)!!
If only someone could get her to tie her hair back!!!!!!!

paintsplat05

Visit site
oh bloody hell why?! She says she's finally brought some 'sparkle' to the sport-there was enough diamante rubbish knocking around before she waltzed in, and the last thing the judges care about is bling on your saddlecloth!
as you can probably tell, i loathe the woman
mad.gif

tormor

Visit site
I find this all very funny. I remember a few years ago she was in the petrol station close to my 6th form, so naturally lots of people wanted pictures of her. However this perticular day she was wearing her riding clothes and blatently refused anyone to take a picture of her. I just wonder why there is the sudden change of heart? Also should someone who is competing at prelim really be allowed to be in a riding master class? If so, where's my invite to ride.

Asimmons

www.apricotfox.com
Oh give her a break! She's made dressage more familiar to the masses...good for sponsors/prize money etc long term. Anyone who is crazy about horses (and she genuinely is) is automatically half way to being a good sort (there are some nutters, too, of course) so go for it, Katie! Just sit up more and get your hands under control!

MissDeMeena

Visit site
[ QUOTE ]
noooooo! giving our sport the wrong image she just doesn look right!

[/ QUOTE ]

Its comments like that, that confirm to the masses that horsey people are stuck up snobs!!

Asimmons

www.apricotfox.com
Quite right, MissdeSummer...the only people who should be regrded as giving horse sports a bad name are cheats/dopers/bullies and people guilty of mental or physical cruelty to horses. Big boobs and a bit of bling do not fall in to any of those categories. If Katie pulls in punters, the sponsors will follow and we'll all benefit...let's hope she goes hunting next!

SamW

Visit site
I see nothing wrong with KP doing hat she wants to do, good on her. I think she has done really well and if there wee more people like her in the world, as in straight talking go for what they want, it would be a much better place IMO.

Go for it KP

xx

laura02

Visit site
I love katie price!!
I think everyone should give her a break! people who dont have anything nice to say are usually of the jealous variety. I admire anyone who can ride horses with boobs like hers!
Good on you katie, see you at olympia!!

eekmon

Visit site
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Its comments like that, that confirm to the masses that horsey people are stuck up snobs!!

[/ QUOTE ]

Hate to say it but, yep have to agree with you on that one
crazy.gif

sunflower

Visit site
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I didn't realise that the ability to ride a horse was determined by the rider's 'look', or that dressage riders had to 'look' a certain way. And what would that be exactly?

Onyxia

Visit site
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Hate to say it but, yep have to agree with you on that one
crazy.gif

[/ QUOTE ]
Me too
crazy.gif

The ONLY problem I have is that she is getting all this fuss becuase of her name.
I had always thought equestrian sports were one of the few places money diddnt buy sucess and yet every other thread about a rider is bout a woman who has only done one or two low level tests (waits to be corrected).

Can we have a bit more about riders who ARE at the top or who will be something special in the future please?