"Katie Price can't ride" claims Jodie Marsh

Puppy

Visit site
Oh dear... Why on earth are H&H publishing this rubbish.....
crazy.gif

lucythomas

Visit site
How sad it is that Jodie Marsh cant conduct an interview without slinging mud. Is this because shes famous for absolutely nothing?? Having no talent and no genuinely nice qualities to show??!!

hellybelly6

Visit site
Its so embarrassing and it is stable yard bitching at its worst. Get over it girls, get over yourselves and concentrate on horse riding lessons.

Rouletterose

Visit site
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
I have never seen JM ride, but KP can ride. She has been doing so for years, and is probably as good as anyone on here.

[/ QUOTE ] speak for yourself kid
grin.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Same here
ooo.gif
ooo.gif
I
crazy.gif
resemble that remark....you speak for yourself
wink.gif

PapaFrita

pilar-larcade.com
You know... never in a million years did I think I'd be sticking up for KP... but I expect she IS in fact the better rider of the 2 AND (can't believe I'm saying this either) she's a million times classier than JM.
I must be ill. Someone check my temperature!!

Luci07

Visit site
oh that brightened up my evening and made me laugh..!! I agree its about jumping on the band wagon. And who would have liked to have to seen the "proper beast" she "jumped on and galloped off on".

another one who thinks that KP has rather a bit more credibility than JM in this instance!

jgillsley

New User
Visit site
First Jodie obviously does not know the ins and out of dressage and it is not something you do if you are scared to jump.

Second it looks to me as though its only just come out of the works that she rides and she is tying to be Katie

Third it doesn't look like she can ride much better by the state of her heels and well have you seen the sole's on her so called riding boots? and where are the pics of her jumping. Luv to see them.

Not sticking up for Katie but someone needs to get those girls heads out of the clouds!!!

gemmalouiseneale

New User
Visit site
Who the hell does Jodie Marsh think she is!! Not sticking up for Katie or anything but she's better looking, has a 'slightly' better head on her shoulders and is clearly a better rider even just in theory, she got her horses training with Andrew Gould for christ sake, surely she'll be learning some things there!! But I do have to say after working on a grand prix dressage yard myself, any 'normal' rider can get on those horses with the correct instruction and perform some seriously impressive movements, i used to ride with an ear piece and have constant instruction, Katie looks great on those horses, but put her on one of ours without a trainer there she wouldn't have half a clue what to do! So chins up ladies!! we may not have the money to afford REALLY talented horses, but given the opportunity, the majority of us could achieve what Katie has! xx Jodie Marsh is too up her own arse, half the time she'd probably be trying to 'get off' on riding than actually doing anything constructive!!!! rant over!! :p

ruby111

Visit site
i actually think its a sad attempt by hho to lure people onto the forum.since they are banning and suspending so many.so they want to replace the intelligent and knowladgeble people that they have got rid of by people who are interested in the likes of these two [horsewomen]..........sad.hho forum is doomed.maybe hho itself is doomed.shame i used to love coming here.

maggiesmum

Visit site
I agree, all KP needs is a hat whereas JM needs a sports bra, some proper boots and a sodding hairnet! She might ride better if her heels weren't raised too!
Looks like a PR stunt on JM's part really, lets face it she has the cash so surely if she has taken up riding again to the point of 'galloping' and 'jumping' she's had more than one ride so would have bought herself some proper gear????

wildfilly

New User
Visit site
Anyone can ride if they have the money to purchase a very expensive horse that has been trained well. Before she continues to big note herself about her riding I would love to see Katie Price be given a horse that needs training, not just a push button horse. Katie Price really needs to stop big noting herself and get real, its very easy to look good on a horse when everyone else has done the hard work, I wonder if she could even get her horse on the bit if it wasnt for the double bridles, and honestly wanting to go to the olympics give me a break its not a bloody freak show and thats what it would look like with that massive chest (im surprised she can even hold the rains). I have been horse riding all my life and live and compete in Australia, regarding her new horse clothes bussiness I dont know know about anywhere else but of I turned up to a competition witht the likes of Matt Ryan and if i turned up in bright pink gear and my horse had a bright pink rug we would be laughed out of the competition, but once again its all about Katie and what she likes, pls girl STOP giving equestrian such a bad name and go back to posing in the pubs

AmyMay

Situation normal
Visit site
[ QUOTE ]
Anyone can ride if they have the money to purchase a very expensive horse that has been trained well

[/ QUOTE ]

Agree to some extent. But even those of us who'd consider ourselves competent riders wouldn't be able to ride the horses she's bought...... We simply wouldn't be up to the job. There's nothing harder to ride than some of these elite dressage horses.

Little green eyed monster wildfilly??
tongue.gif

wildfilly

New User
Visit site
Agree to some extent. But even those of us who'd consider ourselves competent riders wouldn't be able to ride the horses she's bought...... We simply wouldn't be up to the job. There's nothing harder to ride than some of these elite dressage horses.

Like yourself I do agree to some extent however I have spent many years riding elite dressage horses, and we do purchase and breed warm bloods to break in and train for Grand Prix level dressage to sell on and compete with, as well as cross country and camp drafting. I do agree it is an entirly different ride on the elite horses however there are also a number of elite horses that have been trained and ride like push button horses, having said that there are also horses out there that do require a lot more from the rider.

Remember though at the end of the day if the horse is at a certain level in dressage then the rider continues at that level, wonder if she would be doing so well if she had to start from scratch and work her way up.

But yes I can be Green eyed at times, but not this one.

sassyequine

Visit site
How interesting to read the views on here. I have the privelege (in my view) of training regularly with Andrew and as such have watched Kate progress with her horses. Whilst I may not agree with her media tactics or her branding activity, her riding ability and dedication is unquestionable. For those of you who think she has bought ready made horses you are wrong, she has bought talented horses with potential, not all of them are ready now. She regularly rides and trains on horses who are far from Grand prix and is able to school them with success. She rides in all weathers, times of day and situations inspite of the press invasion ( which I accept she has brought on herself) So like many of us she is pursuing a sport she loves passionately, she is not afraid to learn, to find it hard or to struggle with a new movement or technique. She is kind to her horses and a dedicated pupil. Something a lot could learn from.

perfect11s

Visit site
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Oh dear... Why on earth are H&H publishing this rubbish.....
crazy.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

ditto
confused.gif
crazy.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

possibly sells magazines look at the number of posts
wink.gif
people are fasinated by these minor celebs, some like to tut tut and state the obvious- she's a tart !!! ..no surely not
grin.gif
some see her as a role model
confused.gif
some blokes think she would be good for a one night stand... hey its harmless fun for all
wink.gif

Lexie81

Visit site
[ QUOTE ]
I'm sure that KP won't loose any sleep over what the penis nosed lesbian thinks
tongue.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Love it!!!! Oh dear me Jodie, keep your mouth shut and concentrate on riding what we all know you are very....experienced at!

She has made herself look a total tit, once again. I'm not KPs biggest fan but she tries, and she has been riding since she was a kid and obviously loves it. Jodie is trying to stir up some press-and it worked.

rocketdog69

Visit site
What is even more hilarious is that Jodie Marsh reckons she has an IQ of 138!!!!! On what planet?!?!?!?!

Unfortunately Jodie Marsh is right. Whatever she looks like or whatever she says or however she behaves, she has actually got a very high IQ and has educational qualifications coming out of every orifice.

Pity she doesnt use them sometimes!

Sillymoo

Visit site
Well I am shocked - you'd think she'd use that brain of hers a bit more wouldn't you!
With regards to the riding & the pics - none of what is showed in those pictures is riding - both are just sat on a horse so not really anything to go by, IMO. What I will say is that at least JM looks to be enjoying herself whereas KP looks as miserable as sin!

Oaksflight

Visit site
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
"lesbian"????? ill query that 1 or is that just becuase she has been with / run out of obliging men?????;)

[/ QUOTE ]

Oh no, she's changed sides now. It's very common knowledge.

[/ QUOTE ]

Nope, she's back to being straight again now and has a new boyfriend. It didn't last very long!