katie price dressage-pic.

happyhack

Visit site
and

77F59101-AC79-620C-AEDE456BD1FBB760.jpg

Kal

Visit site
LOL, bloody newspapers. ''eyes 2012 olympics after 6th place'' God, don't they get soooooo carried away, it was only a Prelim (i'm not taking anything away from Katie, she did good) but come on........

happyhack

Visit site
[ QUOTE ]
LOL, bloody newspapers. ''eyes 2012 olympics after 6th place'' God, don't they get soooooo carried away, it was only a Prelim (i'm not taking anything away from Katie, she did good) but come on........

[/ QUOTE ]

hehe!!! thats what i thought!! and i'm sure she's laughing too!!

trundle

Visit site
It is a nice horse. Much as I dislike KP and her ghastly tacky public persona, I do like that last pic.

As for the Olympic thing, remember its the only time dressage really gets on the world stage, and as such the only sort of frame of reference most people have for dressage. When i told my mum i was going to do a dressage competition she thought I'd be wearing a top hat, and cautiously enquired if I thought I was really good enough...!

If her trainer (is that AG?) had said she was aiming for the Petplans, which lets be honest would be a really good achievement in her first season, the journos would have all gone completely blank and then written that she was planning to start up her own horse insurance company !

H's mum

www.coligone.co.uk
[ QUOTE ]
Wondered how long it was going to take her to decide she was an olympic calibre rider. Also wonder how long it will take her to realise she can't buy her way onto the team.

[/ QUOTE ]
Oh for heavens sake... get a grip!
frown.gif

She's not said anything of the sort about wanting to compete at the bloody olympics- it's MEDIA HYPE!!!!
Please just leave her alone - she's obviously very dedicated and has a lovely horse - How would you feel if your first ever dressage comp was in the Telegraph??? I know I'd've been devastated as I only scored 50.5%! The poor girl won't be able to do any right...
Kate x

JessPickle

Visit site
Go katie! so great that she is showing the sport in a good light, getting some media coverage. I am sure she isn't aiming at the olympics, just media hype. She is however a very good rider.

lastresort

Visit site
I love her !leave her fair play I say as she will get far more critic than if we were doing it!! Would you want it in the paper first time out

Good luck to her and I wish her well.

RunToEarth

Visit site
I love Katie, I met her at my sister's school's charity Ball last year as she was celebrity guest and she is a really lovely down to earth person, sit me on a table next to her anyday, she is better than any Victoria Beckham.
Its the media that has hyped it up, leave her alone, shes a decent girl who has a rare ability to laugh at herself.

LouHardwick

Visit site
as we all know horses arent easy, and as much as she prob has loads of help, schooling/ caring for her horses, i think its great she is doing what she wants to. Not many of us would have to compete knowing that most people want you to f*** up.. fair play i say..

cazza

community.webshots.com
I think she has done very well. She obviously loves her horses and is having fun. I say good luck to her and I do hope she does very well. She may well have a very well schooled horse but she is still the one that has to ride it and learn what buttons to push. Remember the top horses in each discipline are usually the hardest horses to ride.

HorseS0S

www.horsesos.co.uk
I have started a group on Facebook called get Jordan to the Olympics! No-one believes it! I have just attched that link!!!! I think it is hilarious and we should all support her quest hehehehe!!!!
smile.gif

quirky

Visit site
I think she's fab. She may be rich and famous but life can't be easy with Harvey. I for one thinks she comes across as a genuinely lovely person. Good bloody luck to her whatever her ambitions may be.

peanut

Visit site
With all the media coverage she was bound to get, the girl's got guts to have a go. Good for her.

X

xspiralx

[ QUOTE ]
I love Katie too! Just cause shes a celeb doesnt mean she cant make it to the olympic games!! Some people
mad.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

She could, but its kind of demeaning to the top riders in the country to suggest someone could go from prelim to Olympic standard in under 4 years!

However thats the papers making that hype, not her as far as I know. Surely she would be more realistic than that.

Kal

Visit site
[ QUOTE ]
I love Katie too! Just cause shes a celeb doesnt mean she cant make it to the olympic games!! Some people
mad.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

It's not because she's a celeb that she can't make it to the olympics (look at Zara) but, she's at Prelim level, she has 3 - 4 years to get to Grand Prix level, riding for the British team and travelling abroad all year round. Her trainer says their not aiming for that, it's just the media getting carried away. I'm just being realistic. People are going to think she's C**p now if she doesn't make it, It's the media that's c**p.

gummybear

Visit site
It makes me laugh - they say she wants to do the Olympics - doesnt everyone!! Andrew Gould was there and said she is not aiming for Olympics, and dont think she is affiliated to do the PetPlan areas either - but who cares! She went out, did her bit an enjoyed it! Shows how wrong the papers can be - in the telegraph article, is says a statement from Kevin Maple who came 2nd - look on the Dressage at Hickstead results page he actually came 9th - and there were 23 in the class!! We all get nervous when competing - let alone with camera crew/papers/photographers and everyone taking an interest.

Kenzo

Visit site
She's always had a passion for horses so even if its just prelim or her dream to make it to the Olympics one day, who cares, she's enjoying it, I don't think she is doing this to boost her image, she can't help it if people follow her around with cameras all the time, everybody has to start somewhere and if she can afford an expensive horse to take her to the top then good for her. She's a determined woman with ambition and seems to know her own mind, be it the glamour world or in the equestrian world, if anything this will certainly boost the sport.
smile.gif

Go for it Katie!

tazzsmum

Visit site
I think she's ace! What a business woman! She's mad millions out of nothing but herself! I recken everyone on here who is slagging her off is just jealous.....like any of you would say no to that horse, that trainer, that house, tv show, clothing line...Oh and the husband!! lol Give her a break losers!!