Katie Price dressage today

cm2581

Visit site
Her horse used to belong to my yard owner! She's actually a PSG horse who was called Northern Blaze! She's prob changed her name so no-one knows that! She bought her out of horse and hound unseen cos she thought she was pretty!But its still nice to see her being loved! Hope its not just for the cameras!

WishfulThinker

Just up from that street on the right.....
Visit site
I will sadly admit to having been a Jordan supporter - both equestrian or not. She is not as dizzy as she portrays
wink.gif
. I remember her in that Faking it TV show - she rode better than some folk I know who have been riding for years. And its good to see her out and about - not like Colleen, not heard of her doing anthing with that absurdly prised horse she was bought!

Oh, and I bought my horse cos he was pretty - but I did ride him twice and sit through a massive bronking fit (yes I know that should have been when I ran!!)

I would have thought she would have had a better jacket tho - hope thats not he new range!! Bt gosh, hasn't her chest shrunk!!

For all her fau pas, I think Katie is a great role model! Good on her!!

Halfstep

Visit site
Good on her.

Hopefully once she does a few comps, the media will start leaving her alone and she can concentrate on enjoying her dressage and getting experience - just like everyone else has to do!

X

xspiralx

[ QUOTE ]
I do wish the papers would stop saying.. Jordans on her way to Oympic bid or any such nonsense. Poor girl has only just started and needs to left alone to learn....I wonder if I will ever judge her..ooooo

[/ QUOTE ]

Agree - it wouldn't say much about the talent in this country if someone could go from prelim to Olympic standard in less than 4 years.

Good score for a first time though, sounds like she's serious about it.

PaddyMonty

Visit site
Sorry, just dont like the woman or her partner.
Really cant understand the responses on this thread.
If anyone else had bought a PSG horse, trained with a top trainer, entered an Unaff prelim and managed a huge 63% then the responses would be along the lines of ......'See, money cant buy success'
The world is strange
confused.gif

wizzi901

www.pony4u.co.uk
qr

I used to despise her, then sort of gave it a chance, and actually she is very down to earth and quite funny. Admittedly I struggle with the way she likes the attention, BUT she is SELF MADE finanancially, doesnt winge and moan like some celebs, gets on with it and appears to be a fab mother and adores her horses.

Very smart girl in my humble opinion, whether you approve of the boobs etc, who cares, she made her money and has comfortable lifestyle!! Fair Play!!!

Well done Katie! - I love the pics of her covered in horse slobber in her jacket! - its just the way it should be for a true horse lover!

Daisychain

Visit site
Good for her, well done it must be very gratifiying to know you have acheived all what she has acheived through shere determination and positive attitude to succeed. Good on her she deserves it she was hardly born with a silver spoon in her mouth, she isnt to everyones taste, but hey were all different!

X

xspiralx

She is certainly business savvy but I don't really admire her - she has made her money and fame for selling herself - first her body and now her private life. I find it a bit tacky to be honest and its not something I would aspire to, but have nothing against her as a person, she seems nice enough.

Daisychain

Visit site
Well at least with her private life you have it first hand... most celebs have it second hand, she rises above it and relishes in it, and if you could have made that kind of wealth getting your chest out, your saying you wouldnt? dont underestimate Katie she is a very sharp business woman. There is FAR worse things the Royals have done, much more tacky...

X

xspiralx

Errr, well thats exactly what I'm saying. I probably could make money as a glamour model if I chose, but it is something that doesn't interest me.

I don't deny that she is a very astute business woman, and a perfectly nice woman, all I am saying is that being rich and famous by selling my body and private life to the world is not something I personally admire or aspire to.

LouHardwick

Visit site
fair play to her.. we all know that horses are hard work, and she seems to put the effort into all the other areas of her life, so why not the horses? Good on her!!

LouLouC

Visit site
wow
good for her
laugh.gif
and the sport

Horse looks amazing
laugh.gif
rider doesn't look that bad either
smile.gif

P.S - There is defiantely another Katie Price in dressage, i used to live near her - then they moved
frown.gif

xx

gloster_image

Visit site
Awesome good on her!! I remember reading an interview with her in which she described how her first pony was a run down thing that bucked everyone off (because thats all she could afford) and that she fixed it and hacked it to the local shows. Its great to see that now shes got the money she can continue pursuing her clear adoration with horses. Well done KP.