Katie Price Equestrian Range - hmmm

Chestnut_filly14

Visit site
No offence intended - but every time I flick onto this particular forum there is a Katie Price post!!!

You are all a bit obsessed, aren't you?

wink.gif
grin.gif

Em
x

Chestnut_filly14

Visit site
Now as a Katie Price fan

[*ducks*]

I dont think her new range is a big blip on the Equestrian image - personally I hate it, because I hate pink, but I can imagine little girls [who the range is aimed at] liking it.

But it just makes me laugh the 10+ page rants anf raves that go on about her in here!

Oh god now I'm involved!
wink.gif

grin.gif

Em
x

barnybaby

Visit site
[ QUOTE ]
It's ok if you like pink, but the prices are a bit much!!! £45 for a hoodie! No thanks!

[/ QUOTE ]

And this range is aimed at the younger generation of horsey girls. Who the bloody hell does she think she is?

Bid deal!! She's Katie Price....not God almighty.

golddustsara

Visit site
Hmmm there is not really a lot of actual horsey stuff. Like the velour equestrian tracksuit bottoms???!! YUK! Plus its ALL pink. hmmmm...... maybe it would suit little girls more than adults.

Starbucks

Visit site
[ QUOTE ]
Quote:

It's ok if you like pink, but the prices are a bit much!!! £45 for a hoodie! No thanks!

And this range is aimed at the younger generation of horsey girls. Who the bloody hell does she think she is?

Bid deal!! She's Katie Price....not God almighty.

[/ QUOTE ]

Huh? I really don't understand what you mean!!

Yousaid it your self, it's no big deal - get over it!!
smirk.gif

skewbaldpony

Visit site
It's revolting, she's revolting, will her marketing team please stop starting threads about her chavvy tat
wink.gif
shocked.gif
laugh.gif

I reckon there's a link somewhere where you can get a fiver for starting a thread about this apalling rubbish.
shocked.gif
laugh.gif
tongue.gif

Now going to try to discipline self to stop posting on aforementioned threads and keeping them going!
blush.gif

itsme123

Visit site
were you aware that advertising isnt allowed?

Now, I quite like KP, I actually enjoy watching her on telly etc. but her stuff really is aimed at the wrong market. It appears to be for young girls (kids) but the rug sizes wouldnt fit the avergae little girl's pony! And the clothes are far too big for the average three year old.

I don't have money to burn on pink velour tracksuit trousers which will attract every horse hair and bit of shaving within a 50 mile radius. There is NOTHING practical about the range WHATSOEVER. If I want pink bling I go to new look. If I want trackies for the yard I go to George and spend £3 (YES £3!) on a pair from there.
If I want a pink headcollar I go down my local tack shop and spend £5 on one.

as i said, I like KP, but this constant advertising on the forum, and constant bloody emails I keep getting is getting right on my (abeit small) t*ts.

Now if Katie would like to join the forum and discuss what market she should be targetting (like the three to ten year old age band) we would be more than happy to discuss. I'll even volunteer my kids to try before I buy....
wink.gif

ponyclubnicole

Visit site

[ QUOTE ]
as i said, I like KP, but this constant advertising on the forum, and constant bloody emails I keep getting is getting right on my (abeit small) t*ts.

[/ QUOTE ]

This really made me LOL

JM07

Visit site
TBH, It's a load of crap, isn't it???

if the likes of you or i brought out this range, offered it up to, say, toggi, they'd laugh in your face.

complete rubbish.....

Kenzo

Visit site
Well I'm buying a top, not sure which one yet
*quickly ducks while you all throw rotten veg at me*
blush.gif
crazy.gif
grin.gif
....''help''!!!!!

Why? I hear you all cry
shocked.gif
, well I'm a glutten for buying anything horsey from a new range, also for pink things and basically just want to be down right nosey to see if its any good....plus, I promised all you H&H fellow forumers a stupid photo of me wearing it with my neddy, I might have to stuff two big balloons down for extra effect but hey I'm game for a laugh at least.
grin.gif

Kate260881

Visit site
edited to say quick reply

Dear god, nobody is forcing you to buy any of it. I would say there are slightly expensive but not shockingly so and to be honest if people want that kind of stuff and there is a market for it then why not? Personally I think the pink polo bandages are fab!!
laugh.gif
If you don't like it don't buy it, if other people do why is that a slight on you. Why get so angry about it, she's not hurting anybody. I can understand it not being to some people's taste but the amount of venom directed in some posts regarding this does surprise me.

nuffield

Visit site
BUT i'd wear the t-shirt or whatever with a barbour jacket. I also have a Thorowgood saddle with Stubben stirrup leathers and wide endurance stirrups. I like to keep 'em guessing
wink.gif
wink.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Vicki1986

Visit site
I like the rugby shirt !! I dont mind KP - not fussed either way really. I think the velour is too bright for my eyes! I like pink though.

Think sayings its pricey is a little unfair - if you compare it to other horsey clothing it seems on par to me.

Maybe some people just dont like others doing well for themselves, as there seems to be a lot of KP hating going on on a few forums i dont really get it.

leflynn

Visit site
I have a pair of denim jods with the suede bum and I love them, they fit great are comfy to wear and wash well - plus they were a sale bargain. I admit to not being too keen on the pink, but each to their own ;)

pipsqueek

Visit site
I can't help but love pink sparkly things..but will not buy k.p. again.. zip broke and dimante fell out of sparkly love-heart zip-fob on pink hoody top. never again!! overpriced tat!!:rolleyes: