Katie Price marries her cage fighter in Las Vegas

kerribabes

Visit site
god love him he seems like a nice but dim/gullable bloke and she knows exactly what she is doing with the PR machine in full throttle lol

mrsdickinson

Visit site
Stupid stupid attention seeking human, I am ashamed to call her a woman.
I used to like her many moons ago until she married Peter Andre and I watched thier show, then I saw how selfish and self obsessed she truly is.
Is there anything she won't do for media attention? I dont think so.
Then to add insult to injury she calls herself an equestrian
shocked.gif

Go away .............we are bored of you.

mrsdickinson

Visit site
[ QUOTE ]
Good luck to them both I say. People are just jealous of her. let them and anyone else for that matter enjoy life while they can. If that means marrying once or a hundred times then so be it. I bet there are far worse people in this world than Katie Price. Her kids are happy and well looked after as her horses are too. What have we to complain about when what she does from day to day is none of our business.

If I had her money and got to wake up next to Alex Reid every morning I'd be very happy indeed.

[/ QUOTE ]

I doubt she looks after her horses, I am sure she pays for that service, and, she makes it our business because she is in the public eye every single day!!!
I for one am not jealous of her, I am just sick of all the attention she gets. I would not swap places with her i can assure you.
Still, here we all are, giving her attention.

Beatrice5

Visit site
Oh the poor chap, I love BB this year having vowed never to watch it again as it is such garbage. But I really liked Alex and wished he would see the light and move on. Oh dear.

I wish I had her money to indulge in horses though but sadly noone would pay to see my ironing board
smile.gif

qwertyuiop

Visit site
I loved the announcement on the news that "They married in a private ceremony in Las vegas, accompanied by a TV crew and photographers from a magazine." Their definition of "private ceremony" is obviously different from mine...

mrsdickinson

Visit site
[ QUOTE ]
Oh the poor chap, I love BB this year having vowed never to watch it again as it is such garbage. But I really liked Alex and wished he would see the light and move on. Oh dear.

I wish I had her money to indulge in horses though but sadly noone would pay to see my ironing board
smile.gif

[/ QUOTE ]
My thoughts exactly! more fool him, I hoped he just wanted fame and as the winner he would have left her, he seems a nice bloke although rather dim!!
Now I wish he had not won because all he has done is added to her 'fame'.

pinktiger

Visit site
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

so cool i stumbled in here if i hadnt i wouldnt have seen wizoz smiley hes awesome and is what alex reid will be doin after a few months of katie( so fake on the outside so fake on the inside) price!!!!!

123julie123

New User
Visit site
I think its ironic that some people have to accuse others of jealousy because they feel the right to comment on this debased troll like creature Katie Price lol.

She puts her children second ALWAYS, leaving them with a succession of nannies rather than handing them over to their father when she jets off again to enjoy herself in whatever way she sees fit.

She treated Peter Andre in a terrible manner and did so on camera, then bleats when he leaves her. Does she really think that she is so awe inspiring that she can drop her offal on other people and they will simply take it for the pleasure of fondling her fake breasts.

She dumps poor Alex Reid, a likeable but not so clever man after coming out of the jungle in front of the cameras. Isnt this something you do face to face, or was she once again just publicity seeking, now he wins cbb she marries him.

So no I dont think she is someone to be jealous of, she is an object of hatred and quite rightly so. Doesnt matter to me what she looks like or how much money she has, she is dross and thats that.

In years to come all she will have left is her botox and silicone, its a shame her money couldnt buy her a nice nature or some long reaching sense of what she does to others, but it cant.

wizzi901

www.pony4u.co.uk
trust me Alex Reid only has time to love himself!!!! Wont last more than 4 months!! My ex husband used to train with him when he was a weedy non steriod taker in aldershot!!! Nice enough guy but not the shaprest tool in the box and katie wont be able to get near the mirrors!!