Kentaur Eventer II saddle

simplyhunting

Visit site
I tried one when the lady from kentaur brought a van full for me to try. Comfy seated and fitted nicely on tb-type horse. Although I prefered their traditional double-flapped design, Naxo's I think with latex panels? as I found the blocks on the saddle to be too big and pushed my leg away from where I wanted it and locked me into the wrong position. However I am quite tall-long in the thigh- so that could be part of the issue.
Also the leather appeared quite soft? So I'd imagine this would wear fairly quickly as the lady said I'd be better to stick with more 'traditional leather' than the soft calfskin they make it in. Both the Eventer II and the Naxo's both fitted my tb type (14.3hh) and my full tb's (one hurdler and one chaser)

Copperpot

Visit site
Many thanks for your reply. My horse is 7/8 TB so it may well suit. I am quite long hip to thigh too thou. Although I'm not tall!

The one I'm looking at does have latex panels. Never tried these before. I know they are not as adjustable as flock but some horses seem to prefer them.

simplyhunting

Visit site
Love my latex panels on mine.. seems to be one of those magic saddles that sits nicely on anything, I've had it on 13.2hh welsh's to my 17.2 tb's, it just moulds to whatever it sits on, even my cold backed horse liked it.