Kentucky coverage for those without an FEI sub

Badders

Visit site
Thank you teapot, much appreciated. My friend & I were just struggling with the fei TV (grrr!), but were able to watch through your link :)

barneyhunter

Visit site
Does anyone know what time (UK time) the action starts today and tomorrow? TIA.

Damm - it would let me in yesterday and not it says that it is only available in certain countries. Tried laptop and IPad. Anyone got any great ideas on how to look like im in an allowed country?

thanks

LizzieJ

Visit site
Foxy Proxy works on firefox :)

I have an FEI TV sub but it won't load, the more expensive it gets the worse it is. Currently at home with a busted ankle and I'm irrationally angry about it :p

Swirlymurphy

Visit site
If you are on FEI TV, try changing the resolution - hover over the bottom right corner and click on the little box which says 'Med'. It's not HD but it worked for me :)

Escapade

Visit site
If you are on FEI TV, try changing the resolution - hover over the bottom right corner and click on the little box which says 'Med'. It's not HD but it worked for me :)
I tried that with no luck, sent a complaint to them and bam, it worked! Probably coincidence but gave me a laugh :p Sound is being very temperamental though.

Escapade

Visit site
Interesting that you have the same problem though- I'm told that the stream is perfect and the problem is my laptop, my internet, etc.

charlimouse

Visit site
It's working fine for me so long as it is in medium resolution as opposed to HD. I'm not the only other person having the same problem there are another couple of people on #twittereventing who have had the same issue.

splashgirl45

Lurcher lover
Visit site
me too. have been watching bits of the dressage and am now ready for cross country...mine also says not available in certain countries...help!!!!!