Kentucky SJ Thread!

rotters13

Visit site
Well since there wasn't one I thought I'd make one!
Can we get a link to any live feeds or videos on here? And updates/comments as all learned HHOers think of them?

Fingers crossed for Mary King!

teapot

Visit site
Course is jumping ok-ish - poles down at various fences. It's quite long and spacious though and the crowd keep clapping through the treble which isn't the last combination on the course!

Once we hit 7pm we can't watch on USEF as NBC takes over so we've all got to rely on results page and twitter!

titch

Visit site
There's poles falling all over the place!! Fingers crossed for Mary!

Does anyone know when she will be on, as she will have to ride Urco out of order, and can't find a showjumping running list on the net!

NR99

Visit site
Course is jumping ok-ish - poles down at various fences. It's quite long and spacious though and the crowd keep clapping through the treble which isn't the last combination on the course!

Once we hit 7pm we can't watch on USEF as NBC takes over so we've all got to rely on results page and twitter!

That's annoying, I presume FEI will keep going as I had to take out a subscription.

Have been lots of lucky rubs at these fences, hope Mary is so lucky

rotters13

Visit site
I am desperate to know when Mary is meant to be going as I have to go out!!! If anyone feels kind enough to text me the results that would really really make my day.... PM me if you can!

Is there any particular problem fence?

NR99

Visit site
I am desperate to know when Mary is meant to be going as I have to go out!!! If anyone feels kind enough to text me the results that would really really make my day.... PM me if you can!

Is there any particular problem fence?

S - I'm happy to give you some updates, will PM me your mobile I only have your mums I think.:)

Katie_B

Visit site
Wow, look at Snip go, not bad for a 19 year old!! Such a shame that he had that last pole, but lovely to see Joe Meyer looking absolutely thrilled with him in spite of it :)