Kentucky XC thread

Katie_B

Visit site
Katie_B, i think Boyd's too busy riding, but i agree! we need to find another Aussie to do it, love the accent!
Neuf going brilliantly. WFP really does have a bit of a favourite type, i think... clever horse at bank, super with knees up.

We'll have to hope he comes over to the UK to compete then and we can grab him ;)

Just got a picture again to see WPF looking fab over the last couple of minutes of the course, he is just so amazingly stylish, and I really like the horse. I agree though that he does seem to have a very particular type that he likes, it obviously works though!

Vickijay

Visit site
Well done Mary, I want her to do well especially as I just found out I got a place in a jump clinic shes doing here in June, how excited am I!!!!!

Katie_B

Visit site
I was just rudely dragged away from my lappy by the sound of hooves past my window. It appears as though somebody didn't bolt one of the stables properly and one of the lads took himself for a little stroll! Luckily his stomach rules his brain and he was straight into his field for a post dinner snack and was easy to catch. However I will find out who is responsible and use the opportunity to make a bigger deal out of it than it actually was ;)

Just wanted to say thanks for the commentary from everybody who had coverage, particularly as my broadband was typically temperamental :rolleyes:

oldvic

Visit site
Only saw the last few horses but what a star Jumbo's Jake is! He looked like he was on auto pilot but just didn't have time to assess the rails. He had a smile on his face the whole way. Mary was very brave on Urco - I'm glad there wasn't a Huntsman's Close towards the end! It looked a very good course.

Puppy

Visit site
I'm very glad that you guys have kept the commentary on this thread going. I had to drag myself away as my sister is visiting and we had a nice meal planned. Tactical placing of the lappy meant that I saw most of Mary & William though, and I am thrilled with how awesome they went. Should be a good day for the Brits tomorrow :) I can't wait! :D