Kerrits sizing

flyingfeet

Visit site
I know one or two people have kerrits breechs

Any advice on which model to go for as there seems to be a huge selection

Also how does the sizing come up? Strictly speaking based on hips I'd be a large, but wondering whether the American brands are generous, mean or spot on?

jnb

Visit site
I think if you want the full seat ones, go for the higher size if between sizes, but lower of you just want the knee patch ones.
The knee patch ones are definitely generous.

showjump

Visit site
Hi just to throw a spanner in the works.. i have some summer weight ones which are a medium (im a size 10) and they fit great, the winter ones i have are also a medium but are too big. They are both full seat.

FfionWinnie

Visit site
The full seat sit tight ones I feel come up small. I actually thought I'd ordered a size too big but it was too late to cancel them by this point so thought I'd need to get them altered or something but actually they fit fine. They are quite short on my legs which obviously doesn't matter under boots but I think that's why the fit is small, if that makes sense? Probably they are fine if you a normal height!

Abbeygale

Visit site

starryeyed

Visit site
Kerrits are amazing, you won't be disappointed! Size-wise I'm a 10-12 in jeans/leggings etc, and have a few different types (all full seat), I've always gone for medium which have fitted fine - they are incredibly stretchy so think I could have gone down a size and been fine too.
I do agree that the very very grippy ones (sit tight supremes) are fantastic, but do come up slightly smaller.
Just be careful ordering from the USA - the customs / import tax was huge and gave me the shock of my life when my parcel arrived!x