Ketton Park

Fattie_Hattie

Visit site
Hi I was just wondering if anyone knew what the course for the hunter trials at Ketton Park is like?
I am hoping to take Hattie in the 2,6ft pairs and just wanted to know what i would be in store for!
Any help is appreciated.

Diggerdog

Visit site
Ketton's a nice course. I've never competed there, only schooled. It has a bit of everything and the going is old turf, so it rides well. Nothing out of the ordinary, timber, a ditch or two and some water.

Good luck!

StrawberryFish

Visit site
Gosh, rode there years ago, the novice courses are lovely, when I did it the Open course was one of the hardest in the area (just perfect for my first ever open then
crazy.gif
grin.gif
)

You will love it
laugh.gif

Good luck!!
xx

Christmas Crumpet

Visit site
Ketton is just wonderful!! Its the most lovely course on great going with really nice inviting jumps. I did the pairs last year with a friend who hadn't competed in 20 years. She burst into tears when she'd finished she was so pleased!! I then did the open horse because I felt brave and went clear. Def. worth doing. Its got everything inc. a little ditch, water, coffin etc but the pairs is so inviting and you don't do the coffin. I think you trot in and out of water twice and jump a tiny ditch just before the end.

Def. do it!!