Kevin Parker horse boxes

Dreckly

Visit site
Am looking at a new 3.5t box and have heard these mentioned. Looking at the website they look good but there is no mention of an approx price for the 3.5. Would anyone who has one care to give me a ballpark figure on these so I can compare it to what I can realistically afford!

Chamfrom

Visit site
Hi there - you would be best giving him a bell - he is so approachable - plus it will give you a good feel for what he is like - your not looking cheap and cheerful but you are looking quality without the Oakley price tag! :)
I think prices would very much depend on what you need in a box and what chassis it is built on - going from my conversations with him.....

perfect11s

Visit site
Am looking at a new 3.5t box and have heard these mentioned. Looking at the website they look good but there is no mention of an approx price for the 3.5. Would anyone who has one care to give me a ballpark figure on these so I can compare it to what I can realistically afford!
Ive not seen a 3.5 ton but if its as nicely put together as his 7.5 toners its worth a look ...