Kevin Parker / HR Multisport horsebox

Bestdogdash

Visit site
Does anyone have any experience of either of these two manufacturers ? I need to bite the bullet and get a new 7.5 tonne wagon - don't want to go the full Oakley route (well, I do, but husband having a fit) and looked at these. Got it horribly wrong with the last one, so can't make another mistake and still remained married ! Any recommendations?

Jules19

Visit site
I'm having a 3.5T built by KP at the mo. I cannot fault their service to date. I did A LOT if research online and could not find anyone say a bad word against them, which in itself was quite impressive. Obviously I haven't seen the finished product yet, but they have sent me pics of the build and kept me up to date throughout. The fact I was willing to go with a builder 250 miles away in order to get the combination of build quality and service probably tells a tale! Have no experience of HR Multisport so cannot comment on them, they may be equally as good for all I know.

Quincy1

Visit site
I have had a Helios 7.5T that I had built, for a year now. I love it, as do my horses. I kept the living area small and basic so that the horses had as much room as possible. You can specify what you want though. I had a few teething problems with it but took it back to Kevin and it was all sorted out whilst I waited. It is a much admired box, both at home and at shows. I had never driven anything this big before but after a few minutes of driving felt really at home and I happily take 2 horses out on my own. I would highly recommend Kevin Parker boxes.

blood_magik

Visit site
I have a 7.5T Helios and have just ordered one of his new 12 tonners (on my way back up from seeing Kevin at the moment, funnily enough).

Kevin's pretty flexible - we tweaked quite a few things on the 7.5 and we've done the same with the new lorry now that we know what works/what doesn't for our horses.

Highly recommended - we wouldn't have gone back if we weren't impressed.

dressagelove

Visit site
Kevin's boxes are fantastic and he is very sharp on the weights. Totally disagree with the comment about the layout. He is a lovely fella who really cares about his work. Highly recommend.

starryeyed

Visit site
I've heard nothing but good about Kevin Parker horseboxes and would love one! We unfortunately missed out on a used KP box, but it really stood out to us as it was just in such great condition. Fantastic build quality, everything had been so well thought through and it had a great payload too. We were gutted! Have also been in touch with him before about horseboxes and him & his team were so helpful.