Keyflow Feeds - anyone else trying them?

Scarlett

Visit site
Met the Keyflow rep at my local feed shop a couple of weekends ago. After bad experiences with feed reps I was wary but he actually knew what he was talking about :) and even understood my concerns for feeding as my horses are barefoot. I ended up trying the StayCool and KeyPlus to replace the current diet of Saracen ReLeve and Omega Rice. So far it seems to be doing the job perfectly..! 2 weeks in and horse is maintaining weight, has just the right amount of energy for the job in hand, am seeing no adverse effects on feet and my fussy eater is licking his feed bowls clean.

Anyone else giving their feeds a try?

Scarlett

Visit site
This is their website; http://keyflow.co/

The StayCool has 2.5% sugar but 15% starch and KeyPlus 3% sugar and 22% starch (though fed is small quantities so not quite as important to me) however the feed is supposed to be far more digestible due to the cooking process - there's info on the website - and I'm certainly not seeing any issues so far, even with the one who is super sensitive to starchy feed. I've also found my horse who won't eat beet (a nightmare with a b/f horse!!) will now eat it if I mix the KeyPlus into it as it soaks.

I have struggled to get enough energy into one of mine in particular whilst trying to keep his diet b/f friendly, but so far on this he has been super.