Keyflow feeds

Green Bean

Visit site
Just curious really, I feed my mare Keyflow Stay Cool and Keyplus. She really looks good on them but I have yet to see anyone mention they feed it. Are there any others out there who feed these to their horses?

Leo Walker

Visit site
I feed Pink Mash and have fed their rice bran product as well. I'm surprised you haven't seen it mentioned. I recommend it all the time and have seen a fair few others do the same. Its not as widely stocked as other brands which is why more people don't use it I guess.

timbobs

Visit site
I used the pink mash as well for my boy who had previously had ulcers and it was great! Don’t feed anything of theirs at the moment though.

EnduroRider

Visit site
I use Keyflow - All three horses have Pink Mash and their balancer as a base, and the skinny one also gets the rice bran top up. I moved to Pink Mash as have one (interestingly not the poor doer) that has had ulcers and is a stressy sensitive type and like not having to add anything else to the feed for gut support. I do add a scoop of Speedi Beet as well as have found they eat up a little better with that.