Keyflow "Pink Mash"

MagicMelon

Visit site
Ive just had a sample of this feed and wondering if anyone has any comments on it? Looking for something to help boost one of my veteran horses weight over the winter, I like to give him things which are good for his hindgut as well. I also have one who is on a gut supplement purely because she's a little girthy so she'd be on it too. Is this stuff any good please?

Leo Walker

Visit site
I love it. My boy arrived with gut issues and what I thought were probably ulcers. He doesnt have any symptoms now. I did however have a lot of physio work done and removed pain from mites and stress so I cant give it all the credit.

I still feed it now as its pretty much no sugar, negligible starch and a handful puffs up enough to hide a big scoop of nasty tasting supplement. Mine thinks its delicious as well!

NOISYGIRL

Visit site
Mine wouldn't touch it and it sent my friends mare loopy

For weight gain you could use solution mash, or Saracen releve, add micronized linseed

Mine is 38 and is currently eating Topspec fibre plus cubes as a mash only because he choked a few years back. He has 4/5 feeds a day plus hay. He won't eat any chops so I'm a bit stuck for low sugar/starch feeds

Nasicus

Visit site
My two guzzle it down! They only get maybe a small handful (small hands haha) of the stuff, but it expands a good amount, and mixes in well with their oat straw chaff and supplements.