Keysoe BE100 report.

Carefreegirl

Visit site
Dressage 28.5 :biggrin3:
SJ 2 down :smile3: good for me :wink3:
XC fell off !!

I have the picture but how do I link it from Facebook ?

Last edited:

RachelFerd

www.facebook.com
You certainly weren't the only one to take a splat on the XC - I saw a couple come off when I was walking the course. That wishing well fence certainly claimed plenty!!

Carefreegirl

Visit site
I have a fab photo of it on facebook but the 'copy link' just gives me a load of gobblydegook.

About 2 strides out she tripped and went down on one knee, not a hope in hell of recovering. Gutted as she didn't deserve it. Up until that point she had been brilliant, the best she'd ever gone and had actually locked onto number 8. As I approached it I thought this is spot on !

RF and Madali How did you get on ?

Hi Aran :biggrin3: I've just started nagging Nick again now Badminton is over, feel free to join in :wink3:

Last edited:

RachelFerd

www.facebook.com
That's a real shame - always annoying to have a score that doesn't reflect how well the horse has gone :(

Mine was DC in the 90 but on a teeeeeeeerrrible dressage.

Madali

Visit site
Great dressage ( makes a change) unexpected stop at the first part of double. Cost me 4 faults. Fab clear inside the time meant we were 11th. The blip in SJ was costly as would have been fourth. Never mind pleased to be home safe and well.
Where are you all off to next?

Carefreegirl

Visit site
That's a real shame - always annoying to have a score that doesn't reflect how well the horse has gone :(

Mine was DC in the 90 but on a teeeeeeeerrrible dressage.

I think BE should have another space at the edge to say what happened ie Numpty fell off :biggrin3:

Great dressage ( makes a change) unexpected stop at the first part of double. Cost me 4 faults. Fab clear inside the time meant we were 11th. The blip in SJ was costly as would have been fourth. Never mind pleased to be home safe and well.
Where are you all off to next?

There were quite a few problems in the SJ, plenty napped at 3 as towards the gate. The last came down a lot too - guilty as charged ggrrrrr. That was a really tight section then for a SJ to drop you 7 places. Well done on the XC, I felt it was a very technical course and I'd of been shouting from the rooftops if I had managed to stay upright. I must say though I thought it was a fabulous course and didn't deserve all the critisism it was getting.

AUW at the end of the month, how about you ?

morrismob

Visit site
Hi we were there yesterday. Daughter doing the 100. Good dressage but 3 down in sj ( he's weakest phase) he found the ring exciting and jumped really well, although 3 down doesn't sound as if he did :). Clear xc with a couple of time faults. Very pleased as thought it a technical course but rideable and just what they needed.

aran

community.webshots.com
How annoying - but positive that it was a random one of those things rather than an issue!
I finish exams (hopefully) at the end of May and will definitely require a Nick lesson - if we can steal him back from the emerald isle!!!
Good luck with your next outing - no more tripping :)

Nicnac

Visit site
Well at least you had a great dressage score!

Is your fall the one where the bridle came off and you are showing off your lovely new boot?!

Lolo

Visit site
There's a PC event there in June and Team Reggie is already excited about tackling it!

Mega dressage and a very respectable SJ, considering the carnage it was causing! Hope you're too sore following your unscheduled dismount :)

Mince Pie

Visit site
You nana! If you right click on the photo and select 'copy image url' then post it between [ img ] [ /img ] (no spaces) it should appear :)

Carefreegirl

Visit site
Hi we were there yesterday. Daughter doing the 100. Good dressage but 3 down in sj ( he's weakest phase) he found the ring exciting and jumped really well, although 3 down doesn't sound as if he did :). Clear xc with a couple of time faults. Very pleased as thought it a technical course but rideable and just what they needed.

Yes, I was pleased with two down as SJ is my weakest phase too.

Well at least you had a great dressage score!

Is your fall the one where the bridle came off and you are showing off your lovely new boot?!

Yes that's me :smile3:

There's a PC event there in June and Team Reggie is already excited about tackling it!

Mega dressage and a very respectable SJ, considering the carnage it was causing! Hope you're too sore following your unscheduled dismount :)

Is it an open event or just PC ?

You nana! If you right click on the photo and select 'copy image url' then post it between [ img ] [ /img ] (no spaces) it should appear :)

Thanks, I'll give that a go, it's Facebook though not photo bucket so have to do a link and not show the actual pic on this page :smile3:

Tried it - it doesn't have the img bits like photo bucket.

Last edited:

Vickijay

Visit site
Knowing what an excellent photo it is (having already seen it) and having the necessary computer whiz kid skills=

Taaaadaaaaa

[Content removed]

Last edited by a moderator:

Holidays_are_coming

Visit site
Yay well done! ! Im looking forward to going schooling there tonight see what we can tackle with Bill Levett! !!

I'm running a open event at Keysoe next Sunday round the Be courses . for my sins lol!!

Vickijay

Visit site
Oh **** I didn't realise. I'm really sorry, there was me thinking I was being helpful. I can do a link but not right now as I'm on dottie!!

Can someone push the button for me too as I don't think I can do that from on board the pony too

Last edited:

Carefreegirl

Visit site
Oh **** I didn't realise. I'm really sorry, there was me thinking I was being helpful. I can do a link but not right now as I'm on dottie!!

Can someone push the button for me too as I don't think I can do that from on board the pony too

Lol, no worries :biggrin3: I can post normal pictures but new to Facebook so still confuddled. Hope you're having a nice ride ! Big pat to Dottie.