Keysoe v Aston 1st Novice

tigers_eye

Visit site
I believe I've heard Keysoe is a nice easy Novice, fairly straightforward. I'm looking for an unspooky course as Liberty's first one, don't mind if it's up to height, but preferably not too many floral arrangements! Any suggestions on these two?

BBs

Visit site
Would go to Keysoe for the XC course but the SJing is upto height and on a surface.
Aston Sjing is upto height but flowing - xc is nice too, doesnt ask too many questions. If theyve moved the start at Aston it should be better, but the first field where the trakhener is causes a lot of horses to lose concentration...winston being one of them.

tigers_eye

Visit site
Might do both if funds stretch to it then
cool.gif
Thanks.

Sneedy

Visit site
I've done PN at both on my very spooky chap (!), he always does well at Aston and is generally quite chilled out there. He's not as happy at Keysoe, although it is a nice xc course, the SJ can be quite spooky. Technically I think the novice courses are on a par. Hope that helps?!

tigers_eye

Visit site
Actually looking at calendar maybe I'll do Keysoe on both, then skip Aston and go for Mattingley the following week. Might even have a bash at the IN with Mr Naughty. Girly-Swot can stick to the N, think the IN will be altogether too floral for him at this early stage
grin.gif
!