Keysoe?!

Visit site
So I am doing Keysoe ODE on Sunday. Only the 80 but still anther nervous! My question is however do Keysoe tend to have very scary fillers? Taking a horse who absolutely hates fillers with a passion! So are the fillers especially scary? Many thanks! :)

Dusty85

Visit site
They have a lovely surfaced arena to do all their SJ, and a rather posh looking set of show jumps as they seem to hold quite a lot of SJ/BSja comps. I don't remember them being crazy scary and in your face, but brightly coloured and most jumps had them yes.
I'm sure you will get on fine, it's a lovely venue and great XC

Lolo

Visit site
They build up to height with lots of fillers, sorry.

If it's any consolation Smokes pinged round he BE90 despite having had the life frightened out of him in the dressage, and he's a sensitive soul who can be a bit windy about fillers anyway.

[youtube]y_U8GlPEV04[/youtube]
Video of the BE90. Our experience is they build up to height for unaff. too, but that was a PC ODE and one of their final events pre-team selection so might have been an anomaly.

Luce85

Visit site
Only been for BSJA, great venue, they do build well up to height and do have a few fillers out , especially the few times i have been.

Visit site
Went and walked the XC today! Looking forward to riding it! They had a couple of the fillers out today so had a little look, think they will be okay for Possum just a bit more leg than usual! ;)