Kieffer bridles

Lady_Bug

angelsonhorseback.co.uk
Has anyone got one? What do you think of them? Are there any cheaper alternatives which are as nice?

I am thinking of the Kieffer Madonna or Ulla Salzgeber bridle for my 16.2hh Irish Sports Horse.

Lady_Bug

angelsonhorseback.co.uk
Yeah the Ergonomic looks nice too.

I'd best start saving those pennies then! It will be his Xmas present
smile.gif

I've been looking around online to try and get the best deal - anyone know where I can get one 'cheap'?

zizz

Visit site
mine is 9 years old now and still going stron although the lovely oakbark colour has darkened somewhat it still lokks the business at comps deffinately worth the money!

vicm2509

Visit site
I have one and really love it. Its black with silver trim and I use it for Dressage. I really rate them and think they are worth every penny. They are great quality and really well finished.

I also had a grackle one that came with my horse, I sold it as he didnt need a grackle but that was lovely too.

plough0_0

Visit site
I got mine new from ebay for £53 , but having seen it I would have paid more (if I had more) for it . Good quality and very attractive

GinaGem

Visit site
[ QUOTE ]
I got my Kieffer bridle from frogpool manor reduced from £140 to £40...they still have some designs left, inc mine I think:

[/ QUOTE ]

I got the same from frogpoole - i was well pleased with my bargain!!!