Kieffer Comfort Bridle

MissGem

Visit site
Does anyone have one of the Kieffer Comfort Bridles? What is the quality of the leather like and what is the fit? How do they compare with Amerigo/Prestige etc?

starryeyed

Visit site
I don't have one myself but knew a horse who had one and I thought the bridle was gorgeous, really beautiful leather and looked lovely on. Not too sure on fit, but I think I read somewhere that kieffer sizing can be a little generous (was looking into buying one!)

CBAnglo

Visit site
All of mine have these for every day snaffle bridles and they are good for the price (approx £100). The other snaffles I have are albion and jeffries IR and I would say they are nicer than the IR but not as nice as the albion.

I found mine to be small in the noseband but standard everywhere else. My 14.2hh has a cob and my 15hh (with big CB head) and 15.2hh fine TB have Full. They are all different models though as all bought at different times.

OLDGREYMARE

Visit site
I have 2 mares,one has a kieffer comfort bridle in brown,the other an amerigo in black.The kieffer is nice but the amerigo is nicer but twice the price.The amerigo is so soft and cleans up better I think.

Starry_eyes

Visit site
I have one for my boy and I love it. Gorgeous supple leather, it's 4 years old now and still looks lovely. Size wise I'd say they're generous, mine is a 16.2 chunky Tb with a fairly large head so I got full size, and had to punch extra holes in the cheek pieces.