Kinpurnie Deluxe boots

Pie's mum

Visit site
Derby house have these on special at the moment.... Does anyone have a pair? Are they any good? My yard boots are dying and I can't really justify spending £££ to replace them due to a very expensive MOT on my little car this month.

Willow1306

Visit site
I have some & love them. Lovely leather, lovely soft lining & footbed ... Plus they're 100% waterproof and have remained that way all winter so far! I do try to hose them off everytime I use them and every few weeks I treat them with renapur. Anyway, I'm very impressed with them for the money.

I just wish they didn't look like Ugg boots! ( I have an irrational hatred of ugg boots)

poiuytrewq

Visit site
I had some and although they took a little breaking in once they were they became my best ever boots.
In the past I've probably had and killed in a short time every brand up to about £125.
These outlasted them all by miles and I eventually chucked them when the sole wore out. I work with horses and do my own so literally wore them all day every day. The leather upper was still waterproof and not cracked.
I bought new ones recently but they remain unworn as I can't bear the blister on my heel again and I don't want to trash them in the mud ;)

Floxie

Visit site
Were they on offer again? They're 220 when I look :( I got mine for 40 and love them to pieces but the soles keep splitting. Currently getting them replaced but I'd love a backup pair!

Pie's mum

Visit site
Yeah I had an email confirming my order. Followed it up with phoning then yesterday as I know what they can be like lol. Apparently stock is due in on Friday and they should be sent out then..... I will be ringing tomorrow to chase.

Floxie: I had a discount code emailed to me, DEL55. Not sure whether it's expired but worth a try!

webble

Visit site
I have a pair, got them about 6 weeks ago. They felt very stiff at first and rubbed my heels but I have odd heels anyway. Now a few weeks of wearing in and they are very very comfy and great to ride in. Touch wood so far they havent leaked

Dipsy83

Visit site
not the same but I ordered the Kinpurnie highland, lovely boots but wish I had gone a size smaller as the 4's drown me and have to wear thick socks...

Pie's mum

Visit site
Muddyrider any news on your boots? Mine have been dispatched!! Can't come soon enough as I've trashed the lining of my old boots and it took about 10 mins of swearing and fishing around with a shoe horn to get my foot out this evening!

Pie's mum

Visit site
Thumbs up Derby House! They arrived today. Very pleased with them although they are going to take a bit of wearing in. I don't think I would have liked to pay full price for them though!