Kitten watch thread

Sussexbythesea

Visit site
Oh no you’re making me kitten broody ?. I had to fight the urge last year but luckily prices were so ridiculous I was able to hold off. I also still fruitlessly hope my ginger boy will decide to come back but maybe …

Crazy_cat_lady

Visit site
CCL, Stripey Shite is beautiful. The pic of them sitting outside is one for the wall.?

Thank you, yes I wanted a nice one for the wall, so that is lined up for printing onto a canvas, I occasionally get free ones with the app I use so hopefully one will come up soon if not I'll pay and have one done. Trying to get them to cooperate was infuriating!

Crazy_cat_lady

Visit site
Movie!

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Ooh what toy is that, it looks ingenious!

I got PD and of course at the time, AC, one of those flapping fish you can get that interacts with the cats movement. Kept seeing adverts of how cats love it apparently.

Cats do not love it! Cats are borderline scared of it! I think its too loud and aggressive for them

ycbm

Einstein would be proud of my Insanity...
Visit site
Ooh what toy is that, it looks ingenious!

It's a remote control thing that my SiL gave the OH for a birthday present. The older cats have just ignored it, I think it's a kitten thing. The first half of the video the OH is controlling it, then he puts it on auto. Pickle plays with it until the batteries run out.

Keith_Beef

Novice equestrian, accomplished equichetrian
Visit site
I was talking with my son when he was about eight or nine when we were swimming in the sea; he was worried about how deep it was.

I said, it doesn't matter if it's twelve feet deep and your feet don't touch the sand, or if it's fifty feet deep, a hundred feet deep, or a thousand feet deep... If your feet don't touch the bottom, it's all the same.

Curtain rail nine feet off the ground when your legs are six inches long... no problem.