Kitten watch thread

Shady

Visit site
Here are my two girls. Sadly we lost Blue, our flame ragdoll a year ago and it’s lovely to have them around. They really do make us laugh. Black & white one is Luci & the tabby is Maze. They adore each other
They are really lovely. Luci's markings are fantastic. Wishing you many years of fun and happiness:)

Both of mine went up the pear tree earlier , jumped onto the gite roof and then didn't know what to do, so sat there wailing until I rescued them. One on each shoulder with much purring from both. I am smitten!

ycbm

Einstein would be proud of my Insanity...
Visit site
Here are my two girls. Sadly we lost Blue, our flame ragdoll a year ago and it’s lovely to have them around. They really do make us laugh. Black & white one is Luci & the tabby is Maze. They adore each other

Are they litter mates? My older two are brother and sister and they loved each other for 6 months and now won't have anything to do with each other.

Last edited:

ycbm

Visit site
Pickle is incredibly intelligent. It took a couple of goes to teach him to use the catflap in both directions and then to have the litter tray outside. The bad news is that we haven't seen him much this evening because he keeps going out ? He's mighty independent for a kitten of 13 weeks old.

Dontforgetaboutme

Visit site
Are they litter mates? My older two are brother and sister and they lived each other for 6 months and now won't have anything to do with each other.

Yeah, maze is like her mum so Luci must be like dad. They are 12 weeks now, they cry if they are in different rooms

ycbm

Visit site
He's the quickest learner ever. The litter tray is already nearly right out in the garden, it only wants a bit tipping into the lawn tomorrow and he'll be fully house trained. Not a single accident, goes in and out all day and night like a yoyo and he's still only 13 weeks old. He stays close to the house at the moment but he's moving away by about a foot a day. He's very brave and very independent. I think he's going to be one heck of a bunny hunter come spring. Poor bunnies, but I need them controlled or the horses will have broken legs :(.