Kitten watch thread

Northern

Visit site
Excited to join this thread! Just put a deposit down on this girl :D

P.JPG

The last time we had kittens was in 2004! Sadly we lost our beautiful Roccy tabby cat a month or so ago at the age of 17.5 years. Our remaining girl (same age) is now lonely so we have been looking for a new buddy for her. Apparently covid means everyone snatches up kittens! So I was lucky to find this breeder in the local region and we went and met the kittens and parents today. Can't wait for her to come home in a few weeks :D

ycbm

Einstein would be proud of my Insanity...
Visit site

View attachment 82771

The last time we had kittens was in 2004! Sadly we lost our beautiful Roccy tabby cat a month or so ago at the age of 17.5 years. Our remaining girl (same age) is now lonely so we have been looking for a new buddy for her. Apparently covid means everyone snatches up kittens! So I was lucky to find this breeder in the local region and we went and met the kittens and parents today. Can't wait for her to come home in a few weeks :D

Adorable! Maine Coone?

Rumtytum

Have Marmite, will travel
Visit site

View attachment 82771

??? so exciting!

ycbm

Visit site
Little does he know what's happening tomorrow! Bye bye to part of his anatomy.View attachment 82825

Pickle sends his commiserations and says it's not as bad as he was warned it was going to be and the vet staff were very nice and the food was better than at home and he got cuddles when he got home too.

?

20211110_144150.jpg

Shady

Visit site

View attachment 82771

Totally gorgeous. More pics will be needed when she arrives:):D

Sussexbythesea

Visit site
Meet Merlin

7yPciKA.jpg

G0H9G1n.jpg

fF6gXW3.jpg

Northern

Visit site
@Northern we can compare ragdoll notes! This is Elvis, he is coming to our family in December. I’ve had three absolutely beloved cats, but this will be my first kitten. I am nervous, but very excited! View attachment 82872

Eeeep! So cute! We've called our girl Panda. She's in to be desexed and microchipped, vaccinated tomorrow and all going well we'll pick her up next week! We haven't had kittens since 2004, know the theory but a bit of an unknown. Panda gets a spare room with nothing dangerous to chew for her first few weeks :)

ycbm

Visit site
Eeeep! So cute! We've called our girl Panda. She's in to be desexed and microchipped, vaccinated tomorrow and all going well we'll pick her up next week! We haven't had kittens since 2004, know the theory but a bit of an unknown. Panda gets a spare room with nothing dangerous to chew for her first few weeks :)

What a spoilsport you are! You're going to miss the phase where she chews through the TV cables and your telly loses its signal from the aerial. Thanks Pickle ?‍♀️

Emilieu

Visit site

Awww, Panda ?? Elvis has a spare room too. Noted re the chewing warnings ?