KP Equestrian Range...anyone pre ordered anything?

Kenzo

Visit site
So has anyone actually pre-ordered anything from Katie Price's Equestrian Range, available from Derby House Saddlery or what?
smile.gif

Anyone?....cum on!!! (in my best Vauxhall Corsa advert impression
laugh.gif
)....don't be shy, show yourselves, no need to feel embarrassed (well ...within reason) I think I'm going to get a tee-shirt or something..(ok I said it, wasn't that hard to spit out).
blush.gif
grin.gif

Please don't let me be the only one, pleeeeeeeeeeease someone order something so I'm not alone
frown.gif
, you can even tell me a porkie and just say you are to make me feel better
wink.gif
...yes?...no?
grin.gif
blush.gif
grin.gif

Kenzo

Visit site
Did you, oh I am sorry I didnt know, I never noticed it.
confused.gif
(durh)

Oh well sorry folks for bringing it up again, I'll go back to my dark room,in disgrace with my tail firmly between my legs.
blush.gif

Kenzo

Visit site
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Im sure theres mnore peeps who will buy her stuff......

[/ QUOTE ]

I'm just not sure they would admit to it though!?!
wink.gif
tongue.gif
grin.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

ha haa do we need to read between the lines on your reply or wouldnt you been seen drunk and ready to drop wearing anything from KP's range?
grin.gif
wink.gif
grin.gif

cazmoreton

Visit site
I dont mind the stuff, well some of it. But its really over priced just for having Katie Price written on it
smile.gif

I quite like the hoodie but its £40, i'll stick to my cheap ones from New Look
smile.gif
in easier to keep clean colours aswell
smile.gif

Kenzo

Visit site
Fair point,

Right then ladies, there must be some of you game for a laugh though, I think if anyone orders anything (ok you might be able us on your fingers but..), you've gotta post a piccy of you and your neddy modeling it...

Anyone up for the challange???
laugh.gif
grin.gif
laugh.gif

Kenzo

Visit site
[ QUOTE ]
Ok Ok, I Was thinking about the headcollar ...
blush.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Thats the spirit.

Yeah!! right then so far we have me with some kinda top, niagraduval with a head collar, zalacca with a nearly a guillet

...cum on join in people, we need a few more at least, were doing this for your entertainment value guys!
grin.gif

Accy

Visit site
I was very dissapointed with the range to be honest and have not ordered anything, I was hoping for more things cut with the larger endowed lady in mind and none seems to be, nice range though even if a little over priced, maybe i may consider some bits at sometime, other than that i think its all a little dissapointing

niagaraduval

Visit site
I was actually liking the rug too *hides* but can't afford £50 for a fleece... I'm feeling so horrible. I'm sure my gelding would report me to the RSPCA if he could. I'm sure he secretly hates me
tongue.gif

I do find the headcollar and rope a good price though!

horseygirl28

Visit site
I have to say the advert in horse and hound last week advertising the KP range, was really quite hideous. It looked like a picture that would be put on a Barbie dolls box!! no offence if anyone thought it was good.

So i wont be buying anything - im not too keen on my horses wearing pink - i dont think they would forigve me! even the mares!

Kenzo

Visit site
[ QUOTE ]
I have to say the advert in horse and hound last week advertising the KP range, was really quite hideous. It looked like a picture that would be put on a Barbie dolls box!! no offence if anyone thought it was good.

So i wont be buying anything - im not too keen on my horses wearing pink - i dont think they would forigve me! even the mares!

[/ QUOTE ]

Are you sure we can't persuade you (we? or should I say just me
blush.gif
) *gives you an elbow dig..wink wink nudge nudge*

We need more than three H&H forum members striking catalogue poses
grin.gif
in our KP riding gear!
grin.gif

jen1

Visit site
Nope sorry my big bruiser of a cob gelding wouldn't be seen dead in it and I am a bit too old for that shade of pink!!! LOL!
smirk.gif

Kenzo

Visit site
[ QUOTE ]
Nope sorry my big bruiser of a cob gelding wouldn't be seen dead in it and I am a bit too old for that shade of pink!!! LOL!
smirk.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

TOO OLD????!!!!!....those words are banned in the horse world, didn't you know, your never too old (tut tut).

As for your cob, hmmm I suppose you have to take his feelings and reputation into consideration, I'll let you off just this once lol.
grin.gif

kerilli

Visit site
i quite like the headcollar and fleece, would like to see Katy tricked out in pink, she's so beautiful and quite girly really!
hmm, maybe a gilet for me, do you think it's bright enough to substitute for day-glo yellow on the roads? should fit better than my nasty workman's jacket!

Kenzo

Visit site
[ QUOTE ]
i quite like the headcollar and fleece, would like to see Katy tricked out in pink, she's so beautiful and quite girly really!
hmm, maybe a gilet for me, do you think it's bright enough to substitute for day-glo yellow on the roads? should fit better than my nasty workman's jacket!

[/ QUOTE ]

Yes we have another nutta to add to the list, how many of us is there now..4..5? such good sports, get ordering ladies....we dont wanna miss out and find they have sold out!
shocked.gif
grin.gif

We have our fellow H&H forum members to entertain once were kitted out!
grin.gif

PapaFrita

pilar-larcade.com
I've got a pink cooler, pink bandages, pink headcollar, pink tendon boots, pink numnah, pink sheepskin halfpad, pink padded bridle, pink breeches, pink half chaps (in the post) and I'm putting the lot on eBay if everyone starts wearing pink!
tongue.gif

ETA: I've also got a pink gilet and 2 pink baseball caps AND I made a pink fleece girth sleeve and noseband.

None of them came from the KP range.

Kenzo

Visit site
[ QUOTE ]
I've got a pink cooler, pink bandages, pink headcollar, pink tendon boots, pink numnah, pink sheepskin halfpad, pink padded bridle, pink breeches, pink half chaps (in the post) and I'm putting the lot on eBay if everyone starts wearing pink!
tongue.gif

ETA: I've also got a pink gilet and 2 pink baseball caps AND I made a pink fleece girth sleeve and noseband.

None of them came from the KP range.

[/ QUOTE ]

I take it you don't like pink then
grin.gif